Waving goodbye to 2021!

bear

Server Owner
Greetings,

I just wanted to take a few moments to thank everyone for being part of San Fierro Stunt Evolution over what has been a challenging year both for our community and the greater world. Our community has contended with attacks and gamemode crashes, but we're very happy to have made it through another year and our exceptional progress has in part been thanks to our talented gamemode and website developers, along with our administration team and the people that choose to play here - many of which do so every single day!

This year we've:

- Delivered SEVEN updates (not to mention dozens of unannounced and regular updates to keep things running smoothly).
- Grown from 225k to 337k registered accounts. Thanks to everyone who registered and long may you stick with us!
- Gained new staff team members (from 16 to 19 since last December, many of which are still part of the team today).
- Launched a new website design that is fully responsive and looks beautiful! Special shoutout to @Kostas and @ellie for their work here!
- Almost doubled the amount of VIPs (17 -> 31). Big thanks to everyone who has supported us financially. You help keep us online!
...And so much more!

There's been some noticable changes in the #1 ranked players , let's take a look:

GOLDPOT HUNTERS
gZ_ (2020)
Sulps (2021

BEST DERBY PLAYERS
Habris (2020)
vodka (2021

BEST CTF PLAYERS
Pinch (2020)
vodka (2021)

BEST EXPORTERS
gZ_ (2020)
Heinrich (2021)

BEST ROBBERS
Pinch (2020)
pokles (2021)

HIGHEST GOLDPOT STREAK
AlmegAlmeg (2020)
pokles (2021)

LARGEST KILLSTREAKS
PixelzZz (2020)
Marko_Adkins (2021)

BIGGEST K/D RATIO
Dlar (2020)
bqHedobq (2021)

RICHEST PLAYERS
warrior_17 (2020)
darkness (2021)

Thank you again to everyone who has contributed to making SFSE what it is today. We are very lucky to have this community and long may it continue!

Happy New Year, and may great days be ahead for 2022!

With love from the entire team at San Fierro Stunt Evolution,
bear / [007]JamesMay / tezla99 / I should pick a name and stick to it

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
It's been another crazy year hasn't it. I know it has for me, going from not working at all to working none stop! But i'd like to thank you all personally for constantly playing and giving us a reason to still keep the server online!

The website has been the main concept for me this year, and Kostas pretty much taking over development due to me not having much time anymore is awesome, he's learnt a lot over the past few months (more than me!)

Hope 2022 brings you all positives and happy times!

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
I know it's been two days since Bear created this thread, but there's one thing I simply have to draw attention to. That's a huge number of changes in #1 stats and (aside from my goldpot count) the margins between the 2021 and 2020 leaders are massive, up to a two-fold increase! That's especially impressive considering the stats have been counting since 2017. Beating 3-4 years of stats in just 1 year takes effort.

Happy new year to everyone I haven't wished that to by now!

Bandit

lda #$7f | sta $dc0d
Happy New Year everyone... I hope this year brings you peace and contentment and good health.... If we have these things and we need very little else.

Happiness yo you all

The ReTaRd