SKC - Scavenger Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
Hi all,

A new map of mine (/skc) has been added to the latest update. In addition to being a new vehicle challenge map, I am organizing a scavenger hunt for the release of this map! There are two (2) pistols hidden around the Sandking Challenge map for you to find.

To those who find any pistol around the map, please provide a screenshot in this thread, and you will be rewarded. This is a continuation of my previous scavenger hunt that I conducted during December of last year.

The first member to find a unique location of any of the two pistol shall be compensated with the following awards:
$10m in-game cash
250exp

Hint: They are not underwater in the ocean. Expect them to be well-hidden.

Good luck!

madvillayo

Head Admin
I gave some hints in-game, so it's only fair to provide them here:

1) Both pistols are in areas of the map that are accessible with Sandking without speedboost/bounce etc
2) One pistol is in a part of the map accessible by Sandking, but can only be found while on foot
3) The other one is camouflaged

madvillayo

Head Admin
ONE OF THE TWO PISTOLS HAS BEEN FOUND BY BASSAM:

MeyVyGz.png

gyqyqtC.png

This pistol was accessible via ramming the boxes on top of the boat to reveal the hole, found in the first picture. Well played @Bassam!

There is still one pistol remaining to be found! This one is camouflaged. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.