SERVER MAZE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there , i regularly played maze before but now a dayz when i spawn at maze, i spawn like a rc tank or in a kart which is hard to operate and to move left or right and it often gets higher spreed and crushed at maze walls which is a very annoying thing so i request to the server owner or who ever can fix this that Please put everyone at the human form at maze no rcs or kart or any thing
i was so annonyed that i didnt played on this server for a couple of dayz
but again i love this server now i again request plz fix the maze as it was before only human run
Love the server
AS a regular player
TAHSIN

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Quote from adlude in server updates:
* Maze minigame now includes a vehicle style. Every other round, players will be in a vehicle instead of on foot.

This isn't a bug, it was added intentionally. So I guess we could discuss whether to keep this new feature or revert it.
When I first saw it, I thought it was kinda cool. It brought some change to the routine running through the maze to the exit. After all, the maze generation algorithm is so predictable that experienced escapers never make a wrong turn. But if most maze players don't like it, I won't get any negative feelings over it being removed.

Quote from adlude in server updates:

This isn't a bug, it was added intentionally. So I guess we could discuss whether to keep this new feature or revert it.
When I first saw it, I thought it was kinda cool. It brought some change to the routine running through the maze to the exit. After all, the maze generation algorithm is so predictable that experienced escapers never make a wrong turn. But if most maze players don't like it, I won't get any negative feelings over it being removed.
Thanks Sulps for the reply yes you told a right thing that experienced escapers never make a wrong turn,well thats true but not every player is experienced in maze ,and moreover i personally dont thing that new players who randomly join a server and likes the server he eventually tries to make score and money and maze is a eazy way to do that which is advised by most of the old players and so i again request that plz remove it if the server can they can have a poll in the server asking this issue or at the discord and making it a announcement
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.