Frequently Asked Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
Español: Clickea aqui

This is a topic that will hopefully assist players in answering our most frequently asked questions. This topic is a work in progress. If you have any questions that are not covered in this topic, please make a topic here. Thank you!

Q: How can I join the SA:MP server?
A: Open your SA:MP browser. Click on Servers -> Add Server. Copy and paste our IP address (sf-se.net:7777) and press OK. Double-click on SFSE and press Connect to join. Alternatively, you can press "Play" at the top of the forum header at the top of this page.

Q: How can I join the Discord server?
A: You can find the steps to join our Discord server at SF-SE.net/discord.

Q: How can I be unbanned from the SA:MP server?
A: You can find the steps to appeal your ban at SF-SE.net/unban.

Q: Where is the server located?
A: France.

Q: Who owns and operates SF-SE?
A: SF-SE is owned and operated by adlude and bear.

Q: Where can I find a list of server administrators?
A: You can find a list of our staff members at SF-SE.net/staff.

Q: How can I apply to be a staff member?
A: Our staff members are recruited via handpicking community members with good behavior, as well as our staff application process found here.

Q: How can I get VIP / how can I support the server?
A: You can support our server via our donate page, found at SF-SE.net/donate along with the list of VIP perks. All server donations go towards keeping our server online. Thank you!

Q: How can I get money and EXP?
A: All of our server /minigames (/m) provide cash and experience. See also: /dm /jobs /challenges.

Q: How do I change my weapons?
A: Players may adjust their weaponset in-game via the /weaponset (/ws) command, or on our UCP weaponset page.

Q: How can I get a house?
A: In-game houses require 25 hours of online playtime, which you can track via /stats or your profile found on the UCP. All of our available properties can be found at SF-SE.net/properties. After meeting the requirements, use /buyhouse in-game inside of the house that you would like to purchase.

Q: How can I join a gang?
A: You can ask a player of another gang to invite you, which will appear in your gang invitations, found in /gang. Alternatively, players who have at least 1,000 EXP may spend $250k cash to create a new gang via the /gang dialog.

Q: How can I get a subforum for my gang?
A: Contact a Head Administrator or Server Owner. Generally speaking, gangs only earn subforums after achieving "reputation", e.g. gangscore, members or another achievement.

Q: I have a map I'd like to send to the server, how can it be added?
A: Please send a message to madvillayo with your map or any questions regarding map submission. Please keep Capture the Flag maps under 1000 objects (and under 400 object slots used in any given "stream distance" [total object slots in a stream distance can be seen in-game by pressing F5]) and derby maps under 500 objects. Additionally, deathmatch maps must be within the bounds of X and Y coordinates -4000 to 4000 in order for health + armor pickups to be visible in the deathmatch.

Q: How can I submit a suggestion?
A: Players who wish to make suggestions can do so in our suggestion forum.

Q: How can I report a bug? Will I be rewarded for it?
A: Players can report SF-SE bugs in our Bug reports forum. A list of rewards for reporting bugs can be found here. Please keep critical bugs confidential by reporting them directly to a member of our staff team privately.

Q: How can I create a race (/race) for the server?
A: Race creation can be accessed in-game via the /rb command. Race review may take days or weeks until they are accepted or denied.

Q: How can I create a stunt (/swar) for the server?
A: Contact madvillayo in-game or on the forum with a picture or video of the stunt.

Q: I'm lagging on your server, can you help me?
A: An in-depth guide of improving server performance can be found at SF-SE.net/lag.

Q: How do I get my video or picture uploaded on the Media page?
A: Contact ellie or bear with a streamable video link or an image attachment of the media that you want to be posted. Please ensure that it's the highest quality link available.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.