Free VIP giveaway | 400k registrations!

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
Hi all,

As we quickly approach 400k registered players, I'd like to take this opportunity to give away a free VIP membership for a month permanently.

Eligibility:
- Must not currently be a permanent VIP member;
- Must not currently be a member of SF-SE staff.

All you have to do is reply to this topic with a number 1-200. I will use a random number generator to select the winner (exact or closest number) in a week. Good luck!

Last edited:

Ben

Hi all,

As we quickly approach 400k registered players, I'd like to take this opportunity to give away a free VIP membership for a month.

Eligibility:

All you have to do is reply to this topic with a number 1-200. I will use a random number generator to select the winner in a week. Good luck!

That

Hi all,

As we quickly approach 400k registered players, I'd like to take this opportunity to give away a free VIP membership for a month.

Eligibility:

All you have to do is reply to this topic with a number 1-200. I will use a random number generator to select the winner (exact or closest number) in a week. Good luck!

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Oh look, another free VIP lottery. That's how I got my permanent VIP status - not for contributing to the server, but for maximizing my odds and being lucky :p
My lucky number was 292 as it was the closest to 286. Pick your number carefully!

bear

Server Owner
Good luck to everyone! :)

This is a good opportunity for a shameless plug, so here goes:

For the unlucky ones, VIP is available from just $2.99/mo or $17.99 one time, payable by PayPal.

All donations are invested straight into SFSE and don't ever touch the wallets of the server's owners.

It costs over $350 a year to keep SFSE online (hosted tab, server, domain name, forum software, etc) so any and all donations are greatly appreciated!

To donate, please visit https://www.sf-se.net/help/vip

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me via forum PM or Discord (Hugsy#6501)!

madvillayo

Head Admin
We officially hit 400k! This giveaway is still open until July 16 3:30EST. Good luck!

madvillayo

Head Admin
0FBUjRg.png

Congratulations @Slothy! Your VIP will be redeemed within a few days. Thank you to everyone for participating and especially thank you to @PaTt!