What I did today (mostly).

Bandit

lda #$7f | sta $dc0d
Fuck yeah. I love roller coasters. Ever been to Alton Towers? Might be a bit of a trek for you
I went to alton towers a few years ago and in the 6-7 hours I was there I managed to get on 3 rides.. The queues were awful and this was in September AND it was pouring with rain. We waited for 1 and 3/4 hours for AIR the lie down coaster and as we got to the front it broke down :/ never again.... BLACKPOOL PLEASURE BEACH ALL THE WAY!

Nick

Former Staff
I went to alton towers a few years ago and in the 6-7 hours I was there I managed to get on 3 rides.. The queues were awful and this was in September AND it was pouring with rain. We waited for 1 and 3/4 hours for AIR the lie down coaster and as we got to the front it broke down :/ never again.... BLACKPOOL PLEASURE BEACH ALL THE WAY!
Ah that sucks. I go a couple of times a year and we always pick a quieter day (Wednesday is the best) and we get on quite a few rides. You can get a fast track pass for pretty cheap and that gets you on a few of the major rides pretty much straight away.