Survival minigame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codriver

Deathmatcher of the Year | 2019
I saw a lot of players talking about PUBG/FORTNITE minigame so I decided to suggest that.
Gameplay:
- The game requires atleast 3 players to start.
- At the begining of the game all the players are falling from the air with a parachute, so they can land anywhere on the map.
- Over the map there are weapons (usually in buildings). The weapons are spawned randomly and once player takes a weapon it dissapers. I think all the weapons should be added, mybe even RPG in case of the large map. There should also be armor lying around, so players can pick it up and if possible somethnig to heal up.
- The "match" lenght is about 5-10 minutes, after that time players health starts to decrease.
- The last one alive wins.
Map:
- here's an example of the map:

Screenshot_mapa2.jpg

Screenshot_mapa1.jpg

- I made this map using only "open buildings" (the building that can be entered without teleporting to other world), so weapons can be spawned inside.

I know it takes a lot of time and work to make that minigame, so I think it should only be created in the case of enough positive replays.

Incognito

VIP
Former Staff
I would anticipate that the map would have to be slightly larger for each match to last longer than a few mins otherwise players would immediately be in close combat upon landing. Otherwise, +1 - looks and sounds great! :)

Feedback

Yea like Incognito said map must be big so we get more fun in it I am waiting for this new minigame +1 from me

nessie

VIP
I like the idea, but it will be better if it's called "Fortnite Battle Royale > /fbr" or "Fortnite Save the World > /fsw (for vips)", because "PUBG" minigames are already used on other servers, which means they aren't unique.

And I think it's possible to make a flying bus with a few objects on it to make it looking like the fortnite one:
Thank-the-bus-driver-1007636.jpg

I suggest to add both Gamemodes. (Save The World) & (Fortnite Battle Royale)

Save The World:
Save The World Gamemode can be only for donators/vips, because it's like that in Fortnite.
Fortnite   06.10.2018 20_21_41.png
Battle Royale:
Battle Royale Gamemode is free in Fortnite, but there is three features called Battle Pass & Battle Bundle & V-Bucks:
Battle Pass Season 6 - Google Chrome 06.10.2018 20_28_10.png
V-Bucks are like money in Fortnite, so I suggest this to be one of the VIP features.

Last edited:

Kondor

yeah well however, the idea is good overall. I mean battle royale is dominating in these 2 years. But with the GTA SA graphics, duh.
I'm neutral, just because this thing insists a lot of work, and is going to cause bugs, prizes it will give (server economy), but with a good map, I'm sure it'll be fun.
ok im leaning to positive more than neutral

Dav1d

excuse me is anyone aware how much work and bugs this thing will give
Plus fortnite is cancer af, don't mix samp with fortnite. just. dont.
If you wanna go play that shit, play it, not it in a version of another game. I honestly cringe at what Messi wanted.

Anyway.. About what codriver made, its a good idea and a fairly good map, the map is nice but its a little bit too 'open' I personally would put more objects in the middle making some cover for players and stuff.
Good idea tho i like it.

Last edited:

Neap42O

Dude a tremendous Idea..
Although I've left SA:MP but still
The idea is the it would easily build up players strength in SF:SE as most would probably play this.. And As yet max would be 100 Enough

Good Luck to Cawfee and tezla,Better get your engine started Its gonna take alot of Work / Coding

ScrIN

Won't majority of current supporters lose interest in this game until a bug free samp version gets scripted here? Someone mentioned no rushing and developing this step by step. Excitement about this game is built up now. Now is the time when it should be released on server as well if you want to increase players count. It's like buying a bitcoin when it's price is high above the sky ..

I think developers should make some estimations on how long would it take to script and how similar it would be to real PUBG game.

I would also suggest to launch few voting polls with questions:

do you like it (yes/no/idk)
would you exchange real pubg to samp version (yes/no/idk)
how much time of real pubg playing you would exchange to samp version (in percents: 0/25/50/75/100,idk)

I would generally support any idea to create real "death match" minigame where certain amount of players start game and only last alive wins (principle of derby/fallout/shooter etc). No idea why it's not made with guns so far. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.