Suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabre

Former Staff
Former Staff
Hi,

I would like to suggest can you make up to top 20 the race records to give other players a chance to get a top. Because there is some players did not and hard to get the top 1 to 10. And I suggest can you bring back the (Flip) in the race because its very important, when you stuck or crashed in the race, your vehicle is easy to flip if the flip is back (only you have to do is to press the num 4 or num 6.) That's why flip is very important. Aside from that this is my last suggestion if possible (/goldpots) can you make /gps or /gp for shortcuts, that's why easy to type :)

Last edited:

Incognito

VIP
Former Staff
I think top 10 is fine as it currently is - with a bit more effort and hard-work you can surely grasp a spot on that ladder. In terms of flip, there is an already reported issue with it so I believe it's just a matter of waiting for the issue to be fixed. As for the /gps alternative for the command /goldpot, +1.

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
I also believe a top10 is enough for in-game textdraws or /racerecords command. They can always check in what position they are by viewing Server -> Races and clicking on "No double entries per player" button.

I disagree with the flip in races. I was from the first players to suggest its removal and it got denied back then. Many players abused it and used it constantly on races to get a better time. Now that it no longer exists, it shows the true skills of each player.

An alias command is a good idea.

Sabre

Former Staff
Former Staff
I disagree with the flip in races. I was from the first players to suggest its removal and it got denied back then. Many players abused it and used it constantly on races to get a better time. Now that it no longer exists, it shows the true skills of each player.

An alias command is a good idea.
Sorry I'm not inform about the flip is removed because players abused that, But I hope /gps or /gp will add :)

Last edited:

Sabre

Former Staff
Former Staff
I also believe a top10 is enough for in-game textdraws or /racerecords command. They can always check in what position they are by viewing Server -> Races and clicking on "No double entries per player" button.
Yeah I think top 10 is enough.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Racetop: I entirely agree with Kostas.
Flip: You can use /reset if the last checkpoint wasn't too far back. Also, re-spawning your vehicle effectively flips it. Then again, I kinda liked using NUM6 in races. All in all, I'll stay neutral on this matter.
Goldpots: I support the idea, but people might confuse /gps with GPS, so they might think the command locates the player or something. Since the current command is /goldpot, it makes more sense to have /gp instead.

Vertex

Former Staff

I agree with Kostas 100 percent here, I suggested its removal as well and I’m glad it no longer exists in races. The command /flip should also have been removed, I think that should be fixed as well.

cawfee

Hi, Alcantara:

We think it is best to adhere to the universal top 10 standard for race times. As @Kostas mentioned above, you are able check your position relative to the top by visiting https://sf-se.net/races/, selecting a race and hiding double entries. Flipping was recently removed from races for the sake of fairness in races and the feedback from which has been largely positive.

Thanks for suggesting!

Status
Not open for further replies.