SH*T! Gotta go faster Season 1 [sf-se race event]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KompoT

Stunter of the Year | 2022
Server Staff
VIP
adddddddd.jpg

You can check out who won here: https://www.sf-se.net/forum/threads/winners-of-sh-t-gotta-go-faster-season-1.3576/

INTRODUCTION:
Hello Hello SF-SE community! I am KompoT. I used to do a lot of racing in this server and it's sad to say but it seems pretty dead..
AlanNeos, players and the staff team works hard by making amazing tracks for us every day! It's finally time to do something about it.
I present to you racing event Gotta go faster!
About the event:
So, It's a racing event. There will be 3 tracks (probably circuit aka short multiple lap race). For start, people will drive time attacks and try to finish under a track set time!
After people qualify, the tracks will be reversed backwards! and people will go into 1v1's until 1 participant is left!

RULES/INFO:
1. There will be no required car, you can pick your own car aka infernus, bullet, sultan ect. any car you want! (bikes/planes other unrelated transportation is banned)
2. You can pick ONLY 1 car and cannot change it in the middle of the event, in order to not achieve faster vehicle acceleration which is banned!
3. You can only have 60-100fps limits, every participants FPS (frames per second) will be actively watched by helpers, 30-40(laggy fps limiting) to get bigger car acceleration is banned!
4. Participants will be randomly listed to groups of 5 people. Each group will compete amongst themselves to qualify.
5. You will receive a pm when to join the race, please hold the rules and don't join the race when it's not your turn.
6. Be respectful, respect the hosts and players for smooth gameplay and event! :)
7. People will get 30 minutes to practice 3 tracks, at May 1st, 19:30 by typing /rb ingame!

REGISTRATION & CONTACTS:
If you want to register to the event, please write down your name, and the car you will be using for the event!(no bikes or other banned vehicles!)
Also if your plans might change, game crash or internet dies, feel free to join this discord for the event (optional for better communication, not mandatory)
Contact me on discord for questions if you have any, KompoT#5279
You can also find me on SF-SE Discord @KompoT

PRIZES:
1st: $7,000,000
2nd: $4,000,000
3rd: $2,000,000

CREDITS:
Thanks for Kostas, Shaan, AlanNeos, Volt for making this event possible <3

Enjoy the event!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.