SF-SE Stunt Wars III

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
Skin stealer:mad:

Video editing has definitely improved a lot! This was really clean & had a good atmosphere to it. Pretty weather choice & colours, bumping in sync, pretty much all you need for a great video ;)

AlmegAlmeg

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2020
VIP
Former Staff

Video editing has definitely improved a lot! This was really clean & had a good atmosphere to it. Pretty weather choice & colours, bumping in sync, pretty much all you need for a great video ;)
This is very important to me to hear it from you, thank you! By the way, if you liked this video you have no idea what I'm preparing for the fourth vid :D

droptek

Couldn't agree more here! Mad basically explained and said what I had to say as well!

I should mention the choice of Almeg's music for the video too. I will give props to that as well since I'm a fellow metal fan! You don't see people oftenly including metal songs as stunt videos soundtracks (I've seen most of the videos including Rock or some other specific genre songs). So I would say it's kinda unique.

Overall, great video, great delivery from Almeg's side and we'll see in the future what will he deliver.