Random CMD In Chat Bug | SF-SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaan

Member of the Year | 2020
Server Staff
Description: If we join a minigame like battlefield using the cmd /dm with /textdraws off, the chat shows wrong cmd.

What is happening?:
As you will see in the video below that when I joined minigames like battlefield,war, minigun deathmatch through /dm; it showed wrong a random cmd like /pm /admins beside the message "Welcome to (minigame name)(/pm)/(/admins)". Also the /textdraws needs to be off to see the message in the chat.

Steps to replicate:
Yes, it is possible to replicate. Join a minigame through /dm and make sure that you have /textdraws off. You will see that message with a random cmd.

Additional information that may be useful:
Yes, I got video proof of this bug.

Desired Reward:
Minor bug but V.I.P XD

luggi10

Edit: Nevermind, got the wrong idea of that bug report

But for @Polarbear and @cawfee, read following:
All these messages which are displayed in chat are normally displayed in the "Info messages Textdraw".
If you turn that specific one off, all messages will get displayed in the chat.
That might should be a feature, but actually its rather annoying than anything else, especially flip messages for example also appear in there.

Talking about Textdraws, honestly, I would suggest to have "Help Textdraw" on the left side only show up when joining the game and beeing shown for like 1-2 minutes and then automatically disapear, it's quite annoying. That's how it used to be back in the days.

cawfee

This was already reported elsewhere, but nonetheless is fixed for the next update. Thanks!

@luggi10, the old behavior of the help textdraw could be restored if most players prefer it.

Status
Not open for further replies.