Nostalgia

Shinobi17

Hello everybody,
I am Shinobi! For those who don't know me, I've been here even before the servers wiped out. A big shout out to all my beloved gang mates, fellow deathmatchers, racers, etc...
To all those who don't know me, I love deathmatching, and of course my favourite command is /bf.
Not like an introduction, but I wrote this as a type of confession. All that time spent on the server, getting rekt by aimbotters, gradually stepping up the ladder and improving my skills.... This eventually got inculcated into a nice bond that I share.
The tournaments, testing of minigames/bugs, reporting players, those quarrels with Messi, getting trained by Kostas, meeting Akira, etc... All summed up to be a part of my journey till here. I just wanted to apologise if I hurt anyone's feelings at any point of time! I am glad to have played this server, and look forward to return some day.

Greetings-
Shinobi :)

Sabre

Former Staff
Former Staff
Hello everybody,
I am Shinobi! For those who don't know me, I've been here even before the servers wiped out. A big shout out to all my beloved gang mates, fellow deathmatchers, racers, etc...
To all those who don't know me, I love deathmatching, and of course my favourite command is /bf.
Not like an introduction, but I wrote this as a type of confession. All that time spent on the server, getting rekt by aimbotters, gradually stepping up the ladder and improving my skills.... This eventually got inculcated into a nice bond that I share.
The tournaments, testing of minigames/bugs, reporting players, those quarrels with Messi, getting trained by Kostas, meeting Akira, etc... All summed up to be a part of my journey till here. I just wanted to apologise if I hurt anyone's feelings at any point of time! I am glad to have played this server, and look forward to return some day.

Greetings-
Shinobi :)
Welcome Back Shinobi!!