new minigame

Status
Not open for further replies.

cawfee

MTA-DM is quite fun, and adding pickups to spawn vehicles/get nitrous in races is easy to do. However, specialized maps would need to be made with this design in mind and placement of the pickups. Many such maps are open source, but implementing these wouldn't make SFSE unique like it is.

NoType

Server Mapper
Former Staff
MTA-DM is quite fun, and adding pickups to spawn vehicles/speed burst in races is easy to do. However, specialized maps would need to be made with this design in mind and placement of the pickups. Many such maps are open source, but implementing these wouldn't make SFSE unique like it is.
There's some nice things coming, which will help make SFSE stand out from other servers. You might want to stick around for that :)

Sabre

Former Staff
Former Staff
There's some nice things coming, which will help make SFSE stand out from other servers. You might want to stick around for that :)
I agree with @NoType, like what i said if this happened, many players will be happy and excited. SFSE server will be popular and better than other servers more minigames, and its more fun. I think this is the best server i ever seen.

Bandit

lda #$7f | sta $dc0d
My 2 cents!
When my last server closed its door for good I went on a hunt for a new place to call home. I must have tried damn near everything on the hosted and Internet tabs in samp. Some were OK some were truly terrible, all were pretty much copying each other. SFSE appealed to me because it has a lot of features I haven't seen elsewhere and because the strive to keep that uniqueness. I love /courier for example and have not seen that before anywhere else. All of this continually developed and mapped. I prefer that than trying to emulate others.

I'm home. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.