Introduction

Bandit

lda #$7f | sta $dc0d
Hello I'm The Bandit... Or just Bandit, or Bandit[RtD] to be absolutely correct and I thought it was about time I made an intro as I have been playing here for a while now.  

So where to start!? Firstly I am Scottish and was born quite a while back (some admin know when and that's good enough for me for now). I am old enough to have raised a family, seen the birth of Punk and the fall of the Berlin Wall. I had a misspent youth dabbling in pc's as big as a small fridge but with less power than an electronic kids toy. (4Mhz processor 1Mb ram anyone?) I played GTA first on the psone (top down) and San Andreas a while later on Ps2. I was introduced to SAMP by a friend some years later and bounced around from server to server. I became admin on a couple of those servers but they are all closed now. The server I was playing on up until recently has also announced closure and so I went looking again for somewhere to play and found SFSE (so glad I did). I am friendly and chatty so feel free to say hi in game. My fave car is Buffalo, I say 'HELL YEAH!!!' quite a lot and I love ice cream. I also have an alternative sense of humour (shovel fight anyone?) 

Wanna know more? Feel free to ask! 

Bandit[RtD]

pokles

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2021
VIP
bandit ma old bastud I'm so proud to be your SAMP son

please dont unfriend me on skype lol

Last edited by a moderator: