Input Requested: Holiday Pickup Events

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
Hi all,

Considering I typically host the Holiday Pickup Events each holiday, I wanted to gather some input to ensure the upkeep of it's popularity. Arguably, this year's Christmas pickup event didn't go according to plan - I try to increase the difficulty each event, but it seems that the popularity of the Christmas event in particular dropped hard, excluding the first day being assisted by a cheater.

The pickups under the docks clearly wasn't popular, I understand that. I want to gather input regarding pickups on mapped areas, as well as the general level of difficulty of these events. Furthermore, just anything else you'd like to add on, as the SF-SE team is looking to improve the fun experience of the scavenger hunt that we host each celebratory holiday season.

Please share your input about how your feelings & opinions about how our holiday pickup events has progressed, what you'd like to see changed if anything, and whatever else you'd like to add. Thank you.

-Mad

Voltz

Drifter of the Year | 2020 & 2021
VIP
Former Staff
The event was great! however hard on some level considering that every year it's getting more difficult, It does however shared a lot of the fun into it as me and other players like @Kostas @Pinch and others tried to search for them and have some laughs and a bit frustration along the way because it was so hidden, What I would like to see changed is to put some more Christmas hats for next year in 1337land.

Last edited: