Inactivity Notice

Chaos

Former Staff
Well the bad days are here!

Due to my exams ,scheduled from 15/Jan - 27/Jan , i will not be active in game.After this period i will be back and i do firmly hope that i get an A+.

By the way @BloodR1ng what about your result? did it came? 

Enjoy Your Stay at SF SE.

AlanNeos

VIP
Former Staff
Good luck with your exams dude!

And no I didn't get the results yet, should get them next week.

But as soon as I do I'll PM you :D

Chaos

Former Staff
Whoo! party time. Exams are gone!
Well i wen't through hell in some exams but some were pretty well as well.
I got B in maths ( due to my small mistakes i lost huge marks in this exam )
I got A+ in English ( Though there are many mistakes that @BloodR1ng corrects in my English grammar.)
I got A+ in Computer Science ( My fav subject. Would never let my marks down in this )
Well that's all i know until now about my results.I hope the other ones are good as well :)

Chaos

Former Staff
Woah "C" is considered good. I live in Pakistan and here only grades matter. No concept. Doesn't matter if you can't do anything unless you have a degree with some good grades. I am really pissed off right now due to my teachers asking me to work hard but **** them! xd

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Grading systems differ wildly by country. The reason I said A+ is a high standard is because, in Estonia, 5+ (basically A+ in number grades) corresponds to 100%, and in the United States, A+ corresponds to 97+%. According to Wikipedia, Pakistan's A+ corresponds to 85+%. All the other grades also have different values across countries.

On-topic: Well done! I hope to see you in-game.