Hot Minigames

Slothy

VIP
Former Staff
I vaguely remember this suggestion from someone in the past but idk if it was here, but basically the idea is that randomly throughout the day a random minigame will become 'hot' and it will last between 5-10 minutes and it'll produce extra xp and cash in the minigame. For example if a race became hot it'll reward 14k for first place instead of the normal 7k or if a DM became hot it'll reward extra cash and score upon killing another player. This suggestion would help us make money and increase the popularity of minigames even more.

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
I vaguely remember this suggestion from someone in the past but idk if it was here, but basically the idea is that randomly throughout the day a random minigame will become 'hot' and it will last between 5-10 minutes and it'll produce extra xp and cash in the minigame. For example if a race became hot it'll reward 14k for first place instead of the normal 7k or if a DM became hot it'll reward extra cash and score upon killing another player. This suggestion would help us make money and increase the popularity of minigames even more.
Similar to GTA:O I suppose, could work but would need to be efficient, we don't wanna mess up the economy again.