help

Status
Not open for further replies.

SimpleX

Former Staff
Well what Polar said can be a solution but if that file disappeared outta nowhere it might be detected by your anti-Virus program. So if you still get the same error after you download the file you may disable your anti-Virus and/or whitelist that file.

Sabre

Former Staff
Former Staff
Hey, If your vorbisfile.dll is missing you can also find it in your recycle bin and if you see it, just restore the Vorbisfile.dll and it will automatic place in your GTA:SA Directory.

And if you didn't see the vorbisfile.dll in your recycle bin you can also download it. Follow what @Polarbear said.

Last edited:

bear

Server Owner
vorbisfile.dll is distributed with copies of GTA:SA (not SA:MP itself) and so if you reinstalled GTA:SA, the file would be restored. Or you could just download the file I provided in my previous post. So to answer your question, no - reinstalling SAMP won't fix it.

Emperor

it's basically a mod for gta sa so samp won't work if you don't have gta sa first, all you can do is install vorbisfile.dll and place it in your gta sa directory. And yeah, as Polarbear said, the file would be restored if you reinstall gta sa

ŴαƓηєɹ

vorbisfile.dll is distributed with copies of GTA:SA (not SA:MP itself) and so if you reinstalled GTA:SA, the file would be restored. Or you could just download the file I provided in my previous post. So to answer your question, no - reinstalling SAMP won't fix it.
i will install new gta sa

Status
Not open for further replies.