Gang Event | Dark Side Of San Andreas (April 26 - May 2)

AlmegAlmeg

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2020
VIP
Former Staff
This gang event was between the dates April 26 to May 2

Dark Side Of San Andreas
If you didn't know, GTA SA have a lot of dark and scary details, some of them are well known and some of them are hard and rare. Every day, you'll get new report of something and you'll have to find the place I'm talking about and send me a screenshot of it. The internet is open for you, you can look for anything.
You can ask for only one clue, don't waste it on the first ones. . You can also post the clue I gave you in #general.
Let me give you an example of a report:
People reporting on a giant donut, can you find it? - and you go and take a screenshot of that dount.

Every day one report, until you get all 7. Remember you can use the internet to look for these places, the first will be easy and get harder into impossible level. Stay strong

Reports:
Monday: People reporting on ghost graffiti that appears in the night, can you find it?
Thursday: People reporting on six bodybags, can you find them?
Wendsday: People reporting on 26 people burned in a house, can you find the house?
Tuesday: People reporting on a woman suiciding by drowning into the water, can you find her?
Friday: People reporting on a damaged ghost car, carn you find it?
Saturday: People reporting on a S O S message on the roof, can you find it?
Sunday: The police got report for a woman saying that she's a witch or something, where can i hear that?

Report number 6 got clue: Close to abandoned airfield (/aa) there is an abandoned settlement, people reporting strange things happening there, including six graves, six bodybags and SOS on the roof

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Results:
Heinrich found 7/7 reports - 5M$
Kimi found 6/7 reports - 2M$
Enemy - 3/7
YouceF - 2/7

Media from event:

GE6.pngGE5.pngGE4.png
GE3.pngGE2.pngGE1.png