escape room minigame

Koshya

Server Staff
new minigame
escape rooms: every 30minutes or shit starts a map where you have to escape a map by solving puzzles, you got 5-10 minutes and if you got it, you get money and xp
it could be alone or team vs team, the first team to solve the puzzle wins and gets the price

Slothy

VIP
Former Staff
new minigame
escape rooms: every 30minutes or shit starts a map where you have to escape a map by solving puzzles, you got 5-10 minutes and if you got it, you get money and xp
it could be alone or team vs team, the first team to solve the puzzle wins and gets the price
I feel like there would be a limited amount of puzzles and it'll get to the point where people will memorize them and at that point it'll just be a race

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
every 30minutes or shit starts a map
k then

But seriously now, I haven't tried any "real" escape room, but it seems like it would be nearly impossible to implement in a video game like GTA SA. I simply can't think of any suitable puzzles. After successfully escaping once, doing the same thing again doesn't make any sense.

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
I'm unsure how accurate it would be in SA-MP, that's if it's even possible. Would be amazing of we could use textdraws for the puzzles though.