Drifting Competition Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltz

Drifter of the Year | 2020 & 2021
VIP
Former Staff
Hello so my name is volt,
And I like drifting there is no doubt about it so I thought there should be a drifting competition event.

The event is gonna be held at various places around LV, LS, SF, and even Drift2 and much more so (more info about the tracks will be given closer to the date)
The competition goes like this everyone picks a car he feels comfortable with and enjoys drifting with, And tries to do the tracks as smooth as possible and as fast or slow as he wants as long as he finishes, the player that drifts will be given 2-3 attempts and meanwhile the rest of the players who participate will spectate him, and after the player finishes and feels comfortable with 1 of his 3 attempts, each player will rate him from 1/10 and the participator has to pass certain amounts of rate depending on stages, the rate is a 100 max.
There would be stages first everyone participate, and only a few pass, after that there is another go and then semi finals, and finals, which the last finals race will go cat and mouse the mouse is drifting away and the cat has to catch it, if the mouse is too far away he wins, if they are too close and it continues for a long time they go into a second round until one of them disappears.

First stage has to pass- 30 rate
Second stage has to pass- 40-50 rate
Semi finals has to pass- 60-70 rate
Finals- Cat and mouse.

Rewards will be:
1st- 3 million
2nd- 1.5 million
3rd- 500 thousand

Anyone who wants to join this competition is welcome!
Just write in comments and the event will be held at the date 4.1.2021
The event will be held at a private world.
Hour will be given 3 days before the event so I can arrange something all of the players who want to attend can come!
Rewards might update until the date.

Enjoy!

Participators List:
Metaphor
Eminem
The_Chevalier
AlanNeos
Luis
S0ulReaper
Kostas
Grellas
Dike
Davster (?)
Heinrich

Last edited:

Metaphor

New Deathmatcher of the Year | 2019
VIP
First of all thanks for the event , i will join for sure and i want to rise winning prizes with my own money !

Pinch

Staff Member of the Year | 2020
Former Staff
Hey, though I'm not willing to join the event (for obvious reasons), I'm all in to help and ensure that the event takes place smoothly - event organization and prize money distribution. See you all on Jan 4th, I guess?

F

FireFrost

Hi volt can u tell me about time i have problems of that
i am available from 2.30 to 5 o clock

Voltz

VIP
Former Staff
Update!
As opposed to the judging system I have decided to change it to 3 judges which will be me and 2 more unknown people until the competition!
and we will decide as we want to avoid as much rigged competition as there is!
Enjoy!

Voltz

VIP
Former Staff
Since there is different time zones and I have problems arranging a proper time and I only have an info on when only 2 players can participate I have decided that the competition will be held at 9pm tomorrow.
If some participators can't join pls do notify me before privately my discord name is volt#6347, Or you can always private message me on this forum. (If players want to arrange the event later or earlier notify me in-game or through forum).
9pm Gmt+2, It will be held by me, @breyt, and more unknown player, If the judges don't join I will switch to players vote for the participator.
The maps will be unknown and revealed in the event. [But if you want a little hint, Drift2 (extended to a certain place), LV, LS, SF]
If any updates occur, I will make sure to update as soon as I can!
Remember to have fun and enjoy there will be more events coming in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.