and still ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bear

Server Owner
*sighs*

I've said this before, but I guess I'll say it again.

What exactly is this supposed to prove?

You're telling us that there's absolutely no possibility someone could modify their game folder before making such a recording to add/remove cheats?

Funny story, actually: I was browsing a forum for another SA:MP server the other day and I couldn't help but laugh. A "manager" came along and unbanned someone who was banned by an admin for aimbot. The manager's reply? I'll unban you so you can record your gameplay as evidence you're clean. Smart manager, real smart.

Xc.

*sighs*

I've said this before, but I guess I'll say it again.

What exactly is this supposed to prove?

You're telling us that there's absolutely no possibility someone could modify their game folder before making such a recording to add/remove cheats?

Funny story, actually: I was browsing a forum for another SA:MP server the other day and I couldn't help but laugh. A "manager" came along and unbanned someone who was banned by an admin for aimbot. The manager's reply? I'll unban you so you can record your gameplay as evidence you're clean. Smart manager, real smart.
*sighs*
Y'all checked my own computer 3 times by 2 different admins, you found nothing, I made a video and you still doubting, what do you want me to do ? send you my harddrive ? what a joke.
also, if you dont know anything about how DM works in this game, just dont talk about it, let the admins who knows this stuff do it for ya.

bear

Server Owner
Are you drunk, high, or just stupid?

You're not even banned, so why the need for this thread?

Or well, you weren't banned - but now you are. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.