An introduction to your new pal PaTt

PaTt

Stunter of the Year | 2021
VIP
Former Staff
How ya garn?

Short intro from me because this is the second one of these I've made (search Patt in the forums and you can see my gnarly stoppie video), I'm PaTt and I'm Australian. Been playing for over 10 years and been in this server for around the same time on and off.

I enjoy long walks on the beach and to snuggle up with a good book.

I guess some of my strongest qualities is that I'm a good listener and I will put you first. I'm not necessarily looking for love but I'm open to it.

Shit....this is the wrong website....

Uhh yeah I like stunting and the one with the bikes (nailed the recovery phew).

Jokes aside see you all in game!

Shaan

Member of the Year | 2020
Server Staff
I have seen you completing several stunt wars in game, you are good at it!

Welcome Back, PaTt! :)

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Been playing for over 10 years and been in this server for around the same time on and off.
This made me realize I started playing in SFSE just a few days more than 10 years ago (yes, January 2011). I don't remember anyone named Patt, but I've probably forgotten dozens of regular players I've seen over the years.

Anyway, welcome back!

PaTt

Stunter of the Year | 2021
VIP
Former Staff
This made me realize I started playing in SFSE just a few days more than 10 years ago (yes, January 2011). I don't remember anyone named Patt, but I've probably forgotten dozens of regular players I've seen over the years.

Anyway, welcome back!
It's interesting because your name really rings a bell for me. Maybe we've seen each other online over the years but never really chatted. Oh well no time like the present :)

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
Welcome back homie

sa-mp-115.png

I think this was 2017 or 2018? Definitely pre-stuntwar tho.. Nice to see you again:)

Pinch

Staff Member of the Year | 2020
Former Staff
Only recently, I got to know about you through Mad's screenshots. It's nice to see you back here. Welcome (back) and have a great time!

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
I think this was 2017 or 2018? Definitely pre-stuntwar tho.. Nice to see you again:)

Nice to see you back, PaTt.

Fun fact: PaTt was the one who told me it's possible to perfectly front/back flip a bike if angle is south or north in 2013! :)