SH*T! Gotta Go Faster Vol.2 [Endurance Edition] (SFSE Race Event)

KompoT

Stunter of the Year | 2022
Server Staff
VIP

SH*T! GOTTA GO FASTER Vol.2
Endurance edition
[10 minute race]
JOIN RACE EVENT DISCORD TO BE UPDATED AND POSTED UNTIL THE EVENT STARTS:

DISCORD LINK CLICK HERE:

When is the race happening?!
2022.02.05 [Saturday]
[20:00 EET Time.]
[google "EET CURRENT TIME" to know..]

Can I practice the race track now?
yes! but how?
How many times can I practice?
as many as you like.
head to SFSE server,
1: /rb
2: select "load existing submissions
3. select race called "DontDeleteThisRace.."
4. click "preview race"

Hello and welcome to my second race event. I hope you guys will enjoy this event,

Race type: Multi-Vehicle race event [sprint from point A to point B]
Place: all 3 cities.
race length: ~10-15minutes

Prizes:
1st place: 17.000.000$
2nd place: 14.000.000$
3rd place: 12.000.000$

RACE MAP:

CLICK HERE TO SEE RACE MAP:

Race Hosts/Helpers:
KompoT & Kostas

What to know before racing:
Don't hack obviously. Any fps is allowed, there will be a lot of boat places, bikes, and vehicle jumps, you can use any fps you are comfortable with racing, such as 23-150+FPS (i recommend something between 40-90)
IF you can, and your fps allows it PLEASE remove crashes.asi if you use such, I won't be responsible for you if you get caught using crashes during the event.[you can use it if your game cant run above 30fps without it]

Last edited:

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
I might actually be able to join the event this time.

But I can't get one question off my mind. How are you going to bypass the 10 minute race length limit? It would be lame if everyone has been intensely racing for 10 minutes and suddenly the server ends the race because "time is over".

KompoT

Stunter of the Year | 2022
Server Staff
VIP
I might actually be able to join the event this time.

But I can't get one question off my mind. How are you going to bypass the 10 minute race length limit? It would be lame if everyone has been intensely racing for 10 minutes and suddenly the server ends the race because "time is over".
Thank you! I will take a deeper look in what you said, appreciate it:)

JustCarl

About that crashes part, i didn't understand properly. Does crashes give an advantage if we are getting under 20 fps without it?

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
About that crashes part, i didn't understand properly. Does crashes give an advantage if we are getting under 20 fps without it?
FPS unlockers, and more specifically crashes.asi, alters vehicle physics and other physical aspects of the game which results in advantages in racing e.g. longer stream memory of broken objects