Proaim.cs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kondor

people tend to get a life when you are wasting it trust me you could do a lot of stuff that could benefit you and others. however you are free to do what you want

(ps DM me and record that lol)

Chaos

Former Staff
akira-discord-23-08-2018-00_00_23-png.1391

akira-discord-23-08-2018-00_11_55-png.1392
I'd simply just ignore him!
If he becomes a real pain in the ass, you can simply ask him "There are admins in SFSE to take care of the hackers!" and then again ignore him afterwards?

pokles

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2021
VIP
Messi is the most underrated dmer in this server. Everyone thinks he has some sort of cheats. But thats not the case. His parents bought him a tutor so he can now pwn asses. Please stop accusing him of hacks, please.

Kondor

Messi is the most underrated dmer in this server. Everyone thinks he has some sort of cheats. But thats not the case. His parents bought him a tutor so he can now pwn asses. Please stop accusing him of hacks, please.
trust me he's the most ez guy i ever met lmao, more like overrated
I'd simply just ignore him!
If he becomes a real pain in the ass, you can simply ask him "There are admins in SFSE to take care of the hackers!" and then again ignore him afterwards?
roflol after senior admins left no one can really detect aimbot. i can play with hidden aimbot and no one would ever catch it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.