Forum and server problem

scheel

Former Staff
Apparently I can't browse the forum without using a VPN anymore, and I can't join the server no matter what I do. I don't know what happened.

Here are some screenshots regarding my situation:

fBQsE2ng.png

rCDYenN.png

Is there something I can do about this? Every website that I visit is fine except for this website for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
I'm sure Dark can add more detail, but to my knowledge, this is happening to a big amount of SA-MP servers and the SF-SE + SA-MP team are working on it

scheel

Former Staff
I'm sure Dark can add more detail, but to my knowledge, this is happening to a big amount of SA-MP servers and the SF-SE + SA-MP team are working on it
Damn that sucks, I wish I can get back to playing again. I hoped to join the server and relax when I got home but no SF-SE for me today I guess.

cawfee

There has been an attack launched against (I presume) every server on the SA-MP hosted list, and we are one of them. We were able to mitigate the attack yesterday but due to spoofing there is little we can do at the moment. Might I add the attack has been ongoing for ~48 hours as well.

For additional information, refer to http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?p=3919010.

darkness

Former Staff
I have applied some firewall patches that were posted by a user on the SA-MP forums and the server should respond to ping a little faster than it used to. This attack is still affecting us, however there's nothing we can do. The server is always online, all you have to do is just click connect. This attack affects the query mechanism of the sa-mp server causing it not to respond to client pings as fast.

You should be able to access the server now.