Hallo!

Zyggy Stardust

Hi! I'm a very old player returning. I used to play on SF-SE back when Andre was the server owner and SF-SE used to have online war with ***. I still remember [PD]Rose, [PD]Gan, Benito, Xiansai, Flakattak, Manish_Stunter amongst others. So uhh, hi!!

I still know some people here, I'll approach them when I see them. :)

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
What was your name back then? Not sure if you'd remember me but I've basically played since 2009 under Act/Nerve. Welcome back regardless! I do miss some of those names

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Welcome! I don't remember seeing your name before. Did you have a different nickname when you last played in SFSE?
It's been at least 9 years since Andre handed over development of SFSE to the next owners. "[PD]Rose, [PD]Gan, Benito, Xiansai, Flakattak, Manish_Stunter" - literally all of them quit after SFSE closed for the first time in 2012. Crazy that someone still remembers them!

Zyggy Stardust

Welcome! I don't remember seeing your name before. Did you have a different nickname when you last played in SFSE?
It's been at least 9 years since Andre handed over development of SFSE to the next owners. "[PD]Rose, [PD]Gan, Benito, Xiansai, Flakattak, Manish_Stunter" - literally all of them quit after SFSE closed for the first time in 2012. Crazy that someone still remembers them!
I still miss them, but I can't wait to make new friends! Also, hallo! Pleasure to meet you! :D