Tomb Raider - Scavenger Hunt

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
The new parkour map (/tombraider) has six (6) well-hidden relics, all of which can be reached inside the challenge itself and don't require the use of any additional features (jetpack, weapons, etc). Each relic is paired with a unique colored letter on the wall and when put them together, they spell out my name (letters are in a random order!).

The first member to find all six (6) relics and take screenshots with the paired letter visible wins the following prizes:
$1,500,000
300xp

Bassam

VIP
Former Staff
damn, what a challenge this is!

It has been a few days and I only found 3 of them. Whoever finds all of them is a legend

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
A new hint: some secret rooms can be found by punching the camouflaged entrance. Pay really close attention to the surroundings for what it seems abnormal or even normal :)

damn, what a challenge this is!

It has been a few days and I only found 3 of them. Whoever finds all of them is a legend
<3

KompoT

Stunter of the Year | 2022
Server Staff
VIP
I covered K because I want people to rage as much as I did once I found it. gl.

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
Congratulations to all participants! Now with the images, people have more chances to find them all themselves; although I will post a video of how to enter each secret room in a week from now.

PS: Thank you for playing and liking my first map. <3