YESTERYEAR by Mad Society Kings

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin

Hi all,

In light of the abrupt closure of the Mad Society Kings, we present our final stunt video, YESTERYEAR. This is our third stunting video as a crew following XMSK 2020. This video marked the welcoming of our newest stunters, the talented PaTt and Luis. Unfortunately this also marks the closure of the gang. I wish the best of luck to the future endeavors of our members.

Note: This video is largely incomplete and composed of unfinished footage, in which we expected at least twice as many stunts for the final video, as well as up to a 10 minute video with a lot of cinematography - unfortunately, with the closure of the gang, we settled with the following clips with lukewarm effort. I threw in a few leftover stunts of mine from an unrelated video, too. This was edited in a mere 2 hours, compared to the days of editing that our previous stunt videos required.

Special thanks to every member, past or present, of Mad Society Kings. For the time that our gang lasted, we've made countless memories and friends together. Special-special thanks to all members of our stunting crew who dedicated hours of talent, persistence and patience to help develop videos to look back on.

Editor:
madvillayo

Stunters:
Bassam
crankey
Joep
Kostas
Luis
madvillayo
PaTt
Panos
Phoenix

Songlist:
Blouse - Into Black

Streaming:
"YESTERYEAR" on YouTube

Download:
"YESTERYEAR" on Google Drive

Last edited:

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
It's sad to see another top-ranking gang just disappear like that. Think about it - Lyskurver, the first incarnation of RacingCards, MOB and the list goes on. Even the new #1, WmE, has been inactive for at least a year. Why was MSK closed anyway?

Shameless advertisement: all MSK members are welcome to join RacingCards!

Edit:
Looks like someone closed WmE too. Another top-ranking gang gone! That makes Ilustrados (or Gracias MSK) the #1. I hope this won't become a gang-closing spree.

Last edited:

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
It's sad to see another top-ranking gang just disappear like that. Think about it - Lyskurver, the first incarnation of RacingCards, MOB and the list goes on. Even the new #1, WmE, has been inactive for at least a year. Why was MSK closed anyway?

Shameless advertisement: all MSK members are welcome to join RacingCards!
I think the majority of us are staying gangless for the time being, but it's nice to know :)

Pinch

Staff Member of the Year | 2020
Former Staff
Brilliant video, as usual! Each aspect of the video including the outro is amazing but when I think that it might be the last time I ever see these kind of videos from your channel, it hits me hard.
P.S. The music makes me emotional as well. Great selection!