VIP benefits

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
Hi all.

I've had a plan to potentially revamp the VIP system slightly by adding more features such as a forum title, discord title, private discord channel etc

I'd like to know what your opinions / ideas?

Pinch

Staff Member of the Year | 2020
Former Staff
I support the idea of giving VIP members a discord title and a forum role. I do not support the VIP Discord Chat because I feel it's unnecessary. Discord Server is better if we don't split it into many diverse categories.

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
I support the idea of giving VIP members a discord title and a forum role. I do not support the VIP Discord Chat because I feel it's unnecessary. Discord Server is better if we don't split it into many diverse categories.
Hmm, I get were you're coming from with the discord chat. I just thought it'd make people donate more if they knew they had a private channel to talk in.

Forum and discord title.

imo, people would donate more for VIP when there are some motive or interesting benefits provided in-game.

Benefits such as:
  • Fixed chat color for all vips.
  • Marketable in-game, ability to sell VIP to other players, only once (A player cannot sell VIP if bought from another player in-game).
  • Additional multiplier to score and money gain in-game (from current 1.0 to 1.5).
  • Ability to spawn a huge ship/monster (eg: /onepiece would spawn a huge ship, the player would be driving a car hidden inside this huge object, making it look like the huge ship/object is controlled by the player).
  • Ability to go in different virtual worlds (/vw <1-5>).
  • Spawn instantly after death in gang wars and deathmatches.

AlmegAlmeg

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2020
VIP
Former Staff
Forum and discord title could be nice.
VIP chat is barely used in-game as it is, I can imagine the Discord one being very dead and unused imo
Agreed, it will probably be dead
Marketable in-game, ability to sell VIP to other players, only once (A player cannot sell VIP if bought from another player in-game).
HELL NO. You want VIP? Buy it, selling VIP to other players will make VIP a complete joke.

All the other things mentioned are in game benefits, not something Luis do. Luis talked about out server benefits like discord and website

Darky

VIP
Former Staff
As a VIP myself, one of the main reasons why I bought VIP is the ability to use /label feature, which used to be a feature available for every player.
Perhaps an improvement or enhancement can be made into this feature? I don't know.
And yeah, I support the idea of forum and discord title. That would be great.

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
Forum and discord title.

imo, people would donate more for VIP when there are some motive or interesting benefits provided in-game.

Benefits such as:
  • Fixed chat color for all vips.
  • Marketable in-game, ability to sell VIP to other players, only once (A player cannot sell VIP if bought from another player in-game).
  • Additional multiplier to score and money gain in-game (from current 1.0 to 1.5).
  • Ability to spawn a huge ship/monster (eg: /onepiece would spawn a huge ship, the player would be driving a car hidden inside this huge object, making it look like the huge ship/object is controlled by the player).
  • Ability to go in different virtual worlds (/vw <1-5>).
  • Spawn instantly after death in gang wars and deathmatches.
Wouldn't the ability to sell VIP to another player defeat the object of donating? Seems like a horrible idea imo.

Wouldn't the ability to sell VIP to another player defeat the object of donating? Seems like a horrible idea imo.
No, sellable only once, from a player who donated for that VIP.

Example:

Player A donated for VIP (sellable since donated).
Player B cannot donate, wants a VIP, so he buy it in-game from player A (his friend) //note that Player B cannot sell the VIP as he bought it from someone in-game.
Player A donates again for VIP to get it for himself (sellable since he donated).

Last edited:

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP

Example:

Player B cannot donate, wants a VIP, so he buy it in-game from player A (his friend) //note that Player B cannot sell the VIP as he bought it from someone in-game.
Player A donates again for VIP to get it for himself (sellable since he donated).
While it's appreciated, I don't think this will be added (there could possibly be someting similar in the future).

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner

Example:

Player A can donate for Player B, already happened in the past and we accept this method.

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
Perhaps allowing VIPs to be able to own more than one property? I think it would serve as a great incentive for players to donate.
That's a possibility, but would be limited of course, we can't be allowing a VIP to own near enough all the houses! Maybe limited to 2 houses for now?

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
Alright so, after a small discussion with bear, i've decided to create a VIP & Nitro Booster section on our Discord server, I feel it's only fair for VIPs to talk amongst themselves.

Metaphor

New Deathmatcher of the Year | 2019
VIP

Example:

Well player A can donate for player B instead of selling him his own VIP