Tag (Race Moderator)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabre

Former Staff
Former Staff
Hi guys,

I have an suggest, about tag name like head admins, I would like to suggest can we have a name tag race moderator. That's why everyone know who is race moderator and everyone can tell a problem in race.

Last edited:

ScrIN

Isn't /admins telling who is who? I believe race questions isn't 1st priority problem which needs to be told to staff within the blink of an eye.

Kondor

Isn't /admins telling who is who? I believe race questions isn't 1st priority problem which needs to be told to staff within the blink of an eye.
Yeah but would be much better if there's a command for it. Automatic > Manual

ScrIN

if we use your logic whole samp is manual xd. but commands are better trust me my friend
Sabre is suggesting a tag, not a command. I say that command /admins is enough, you are opposing me and claiming that command is better. Seems you have lost the point of suggestion/argument. :)

Kondor

Sabre is suggesting a tag, not a command. I say that command /admins is enough, you are opposing me and claiming that command is better. Seems you have lost the point of suggestion/argument. :)
Yes sorry i thought he was suggesting a command. pls dont kill me ok

nessie

VIP
I support this idea, because no-one knows there's race moderators.
For example:
"[SFSE] Race Moderator TestPlayer(13) has logged in."
And it will be much better if we have access to the /races command, so it will be easier for us to find copied races in the submissions list.

Chaos

Former Staff
Its totally true that almost all of the active players don't even know about the race mods.
I see a lot of players pming me and even on discord they tell me to check their submissions cuz they spend a lot of time making them and just can't wait more.
Then i simply have to tell them that "no i can't".
In case if there was smth like "[SFSE] Race Moderator TestPlayer(13) has logged in."
and a command like /racemods which lists the online race mods. This will probably ease the burden as the players will directly talk to race mods.
so i'd say +1+ for this suggestion

Sabre

Former Staff
Former Staff
I'm still waiting what server owner and vertex said about my suggestion. And give a permission to all race mod members. This is very important because many players asking who is the race mod and asking to accept races. Vertex is the only one who give to all race mod members a permission to accept races but vertex is not active now. So I decided to ask Polarbear about this. No Comment for now. I'm still waiting.

bear

Server Owner
The Race Moderator team pretty much fell apart, and we disbanded it a month or so ago. Approval of new races is now something that head admins handle alone. If there is a race you have an urgent desire to have reviewed, I advise sending a HA+ a PM in-game and asking them to review it. As such, this suggestion is obsolete.

Status
Not open for further replies.