SERVER Suggestions

1. There must be a gps or at least the delivery vehicle should have GPS
2.The furniture that i remove i should get the money back (atleast half of it )
3.Admins should be move active on game .
4.Admins should not hanker after money
5.Attaking on delivery vehicle should be banned . (If he is a new player first 3 times should be considered and then banned )

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
1) Is this suggestion for the /deliver minigame? In this case, it may be impractical to implement as there are many businesses around San Andreas. However, an icon situated at each of your businesses (and gang businesses) may be useful, if that's what you're suggesting
4) Elaborate please
5) Dependent on circumstance, griefing and/or harassment may result in disciplinary action, including extreme cases of delivery interruption; albeit entirely situational.

1) Is this suggestion for the /deliver minigame? In this case, it may be impractical to implement as there are many businesses around San Andreas. However, an icon situated at each of your businesses (and gang businesses) may be useful, if that's what you're suggesting
4) Elaborate please
5) Dependent on circumstance, griefing and/or harassment may result in disciplinary action, including extreme cases of delivery interruption; albeit entirely situational.
THANKS FOR UR REPLY
1.YES I was suggesting for the delivery mini game .
4. I have seen the admins have a lot of money but they still collects money from easy minigame like (delivery ,goldpot,etc )
5. Okk but there should be an attempt to stop damaging the delivery vehicle cause they cant get that in time and dont wanna make me to earn money .
and Long time ago i played on a server where i also have a house i decorated that too and i change the decoration when i feel all the time i remove any furniture they give the money back of that furniture so today i didint know that this server dont give the money back and accidently removed the furniture costs 25000 and all is lost .So please i request to do somthing about it .
thanks

bear

Server Owner
3. We can't ask staff to be more active. It doesn't work like that. They all have their own lives to attend to outside of SFSE. One thing we can do is bring extra staff on board but that's easier said than done, on the basis that there is a lot more involved than just pushing some buttons and making someone admin (their activity, reputation within the community, willingness to help other players, etc). I do want to re-work the way we handle admin applications as there are some flaws right now, but I haven't yet found the time to make that happen.

4. I don't see how admins collecting money from minigames is an issue. It's being earnt fair and square (admins have no advantage in minigames over anyone else). Many players like to see admins participating in minigames and it actually has a positive effect of causing others to join in.

3. We can't ask staff to be more active. It doesn't work like that. They all have their own lives to attend to outside of SFSE. One thing we can do is bring extra staff on board but that's easier said than done, on the basis that there is a lot more involved than just pushing some buttons and making someone admin (their activity, reputation within the community, willingness to help other players, etc). I do want to re-work the way we handle admin applications as there are some flaws right now, but I haven't yet found the time to make that happen.

4. I don't see how admins collecting money from minigames is an issue. It's being earnt fair and square (admins have no advantage in minigames over anyone else). Many players like to see admins participating in minigames and it actually has a positive effect of causing others to join in.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR REPLYING
I AGREE AND UNDERSTOOD UR POINTS
TODAY I FOUND A THING THAT IF U LOCK UR HOUSE WITHOUT U NOBODY CAN ENTER BUT WHEN U R IN THE HOUSE AND ANYONE TELEPORTS HE CAN COME INSIDE THE HOUSE WITH HIS VEHICLE ALSO (WHICH IS A VERY DISGHUSTING THING ) ...
IN MY VISION ITS A BUG THAT SHOULD BE SOLVED
THANKS

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR REPLYING
I AGREE AND UNDERSTOOD UR POINTS
TODAY I FOUND A THING THAT IF U LOCK UR HOUSE WITHOUT U NOBODY CAN ENTER BUT WHEN U R IN THE HOUSE AND ANYONE TELEPORTS HE CAN COME INSIDE THE HOUSE WITH HIS VEHICLE ALSO (WHICH IS A VERY DISGHUSTING THING ) ...
IN MY VISION ITS A BUG THAT SHOULD BE SOLVED
THANKS
It's not a bug per say, it'd be tricky to get a work around done for this really, and if it would be possible it'd be kinda pointless. as some people like to spawn vehicles inside houses for fun (i know i do). Not allowing players to teleport into houses with vehicles would stop the fun imo.

If you see or hear any admins abusing their position please do PM a head admin or owner.