Slight forum cleanup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Two little things on the forum have been bugging me. Nothing big, but they clutter things up, in my opinion.

1. Unpin some topics in the Discussion category
When I open the Discussion category, all I can see are 6 pinned topics. If there's a new post in a non-pinned topic, I have to scroll down half the page to see that topic. My point is do we really need all these topics pinned? The three shown below look particularly inactive and outdated. So I suggest these topics be unpinned.

Q6qYvNt.png

2. Hide or archive the WeMakeEnemies category
It seems strange to me that WeMakeEnemies still has a dedicated forum category. The gang was inactive for over a year. Only in the last few months has it kinda restarted. But the name of the gang has been switched several times, right now it's called Pearson Specter Litt. I don't think the category should be deleted altogether, maybe hidden or archived, if possible.
To be fair, there has been no activity in any gang topics since April 2020. The obvious exception being Mad Society Kings, which is the only gang that's consistently active on SFSE. So maybe this isn't so much an issue with the forum but an issue with gangs.

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
I've un-stickied some threads in discussion, unfortunately I don't have permissions to edit the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.