SFSE Drifting Collab!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltz

Drifter of the Year | 2020 & 2021
VIP
Former Staff
Hello everyone!
I am proud to reveal a drifting collab which sfse players will be able to participate.
The clips that need to be sent will have to be sent until 2.7 or 7.2 After that no more clips will be allowed.

The collab is essentially gonna be clips of driftings, It can be anywhere on sfse and does not have to be in praticular places in the map.
The drifting will then be reviewed and then edited if it stands in the right requirements, The following drifts need to be sent to my discord dms volt#6347.

Requirements:
1- Has to be someone who knows to handle his car a bit does not have to be someone with 100% car control, but a bit of control.
2- Has to be a real drift and not a powerslide out of a corner or very easy or 3 second drift but has to be a drift of atleast 10-20 seconds at best unless its a really good drift that was shot within 0-10 seconds.
3- It can be any drift of any sort (Back entry, 360 entry, 180, regular drift, Jump drift, Never seen before sort of drift, Stunt drift, Tandems (aka twin drift, drifting very close to each other and having transitions, and hard drifts)
4- Car has to be RWD, (Unless you can improvise something nice with FWD, AWD that doesn't involve any mods), To find out what a cars drivertrain is click here and scroll down and check
5- Handling mods are forbidden of any sort, The only mod which is allowed is HalfL0ck which allows you to lock the angle of the wheels mid drift to drift longer.

Thanks and enjoy everyone!

Last edited:

Enemy

VIP

Hello everyone!
I am proud to reveal a drifting collab which sfse players will be able to participate.
The clips that need to be sent will have to be sent until 2.7 or 7.2 After that no more clips will be allowed.

The collab is essentially gonna be clips of driftings, It can be anywhere on sfse and does not have to be in praticular places in the map.
The drifting will then be reviewed and then edited if it stands in the right requirements, The following drifts need to be sent to my discord dms volt#6347.

Requirements:
1- Has to be someone who knows to handle his car a bit does not have to be someone with 100% car control, but a bit of control.
2- Has to be a real drift and not a powerslide out of a corner or very easy or 3 second drift but has to be a drift of atleast 10-20 seconds at best unless its a really good drift that was shot within 0-10 seconds.
3- It can be any drift of any sort (Back entry, 360 entry, 180, regular drift, Jump drift, Never seen before sort of drift, Stunt drift, Tandems (aka twin drift, drifting very close to each other and having transitions, and hard drifts)
4- Car has to be RWD, (Unless you can improvise something nice with FWD, AWD that doesn't involve any mods), To find out what a cars drivertrain is click here and scroll down and check
5- Handling mods are forbidden of any sort, The only mod which is allowed is HalfL0ck which allows you to lock the angle of the wheels mid drift to drift longer.

Thanks and enjoy everyone!
I think it would be cool, im in

Status
Not open for further replies.