PROCESSED Server didnt respond error

Cesur

Hi i want to ask that how can i join this server? My sa-mp version is 0.3.7-R4 but still i see server didnt respond error. I tried to solve this problem many times but couldnt solve. Can we please fix this problem?

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
Hello,

Have you tried putting the server IP manually? 149.202.42.25:7777
Can you see the amount of players or ping changes?

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
Can you try accessing the server one last time? If the server still doesn't respond, perhaps you could try a vpn just to rule out any issues with your network.

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
You should definitely give it a try. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 as DNS servers.

Slothy

VIP
Former Staff
We can talk on skype too if you want ?
I'd like to suggest trying a different installation of samp

If this doesn't work try running the game as an administrator. I've had past experiences where I had to run it as an admin to make sa-mp work correctly.

Cesur

Hi again i tried to connect with my phone ethernet and it worked. The problem is about my WIFI but i didnt understand why couldnt connect with my wifi do you have a suggestion about it ?

JustCarl

I'd like to suggest trying a different installation of samp

If this doesn't work try running the game as an administrator. I've had past experiences where I had to run it as an admin to make sa-mp work correctly.
Did you try this?

Insan...

Stunter Breakthrough of the Year | 2022
Former Staff
Vi que dijiste que era un problema con tu red, intenta cambiar la compatibilidad de samp.exe o gta_sa.exe, solo por intentarlo amigo, ¡buena suerte!
*entiende si me equivoco no tengo ni idea*