SAMP Recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demo00n

Hey i just wanted to know if there is a way to replay the things you've in done in samp without having to non stop record and get insane fps drops
Pretty much replay as the sp version of the game but other ways are ok too

AlanNeos

VIP
Former Staff
The program of choice depends on your GPU.
Nvidia: GeForce Experience
AMD: ReLive

ive used both for "instant replay" and its great.

s0ulreaper

Member of the Year | 2021 & 2022
Server Staff
VIP
If you have an ssd you can set the videos to go there instead of your hdd and it will improve your fps
I second this: having some sort of SSD will definitely help. If you're still using a mechanical drive, then your closest bet is using Action! or Bandicam (with optimized settings of course) at a reasonable resolution. Update your graphics drivers too if they're available.

Demo00n

I second this: having some sort of SSD will definitely help. If you're still using a mechanical drive, then your closest bet is using Action! or Bandicam (with optimized settings of course) at a reasonable resolution. Update your graphics drivers too if they're available.
I only have an 120gb ssd old laptop and the drivers are the latest version

s0ulreaper

Member of the Year | 2021 & 2022
Server Staff
VIP
I only have an 120gb ssd old laptop and the drivers are the latest version
Give Bandicam a shot. It wouldn't hurt to try. As ugly it may sound, switch Visual FX to Low and turn off Anti-Aliasing and experiment what satisfies you. YMMV per each setting, whether it'll be your power profile setting in Windows, BIOS, graphics driver settings, CPU, Bandicam, and GTA SA.

Demo00n

Give Bandicam a shot. It wouldn't hurt to try. As ugly it may sound, switch Visual FX to Low and turn off Anti-Aliasing and experiment what satisfies you. YMMV per each setting, whether it'll be your power profile setting in Windows, BIOS, graphics driver settings, CPU, Bandicam, and GTA SA.
i dont know what that means.
I think ill stick to fraps registered since its the best for me the quality is good and little to no frame drops

Shaan

Member of the Year | 2020
Server Staff
I think ill stick to fraps registered since its the best for me the quality is good and little to no frame drops
It seems like you have found an answer to your question.

If you need any more help then feel free to ask :)

Status
Not open for further replies.