QUESTION

I have a question to ask.
When i played on this server a few moments ago i saw some messages saying "Warning Exception 0x000000007" or something like that.
My question is what do they mean?
Is it from my pc or messages from the server?

Slothy

VIP
Former Staff
I have a question to ask.
When i played on this server a few moments ago i saw some messages saying "Warning Exception 0x000000007" or something like that.
My question is what do they mean?
Is it from my pc or messages from the server?
They can happen for different reasons sometimes it's a mod that's causing it or sometimes it happens when a player gets deleted due to a glitch

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
Both client and server can give opcode warnings in general but mostly clients do. Install anti crasher to prevent crash from 10 warnings.

Silent

Former Staff
If you are facing that issue in a particular area or on a particular instance the best thing you can do is ask someone to repeat it and check if they are getting this issue, if they are not receiving the warning then it is an indication of a client sided warning, if they too receive a warning then it is something related to server (which is pretty rare). If you receive this warning everywhere despite of what you do then it has something to do with your game. In such cases I'd recommend removing all the mods and adding them one by one?