Password Reset Requests

Denis

Wenn Sie Ihr Passwort für den SFSE-Server im Spiel vergessen haben, können Sie hier eine Zurücksetzung anfordern.

Sie müssen uns lediglich Ihren Namen im Spiel mitteilen. Damit wir die Kontosicherheit aufrechterhalten können, können wir Ihr Passwort nicht zurücksetzen, es sei denn, wir können bestätigen, dass Sie der rechtmäßige Eigentümer dieses Kontos sind. Der einzige zuverlässige Weg, dies zu tun, ist Ihre IP-Adresse. Ihre aktuelle IP-Adresse muss mit (einer) der letzten IP-Adresse(n) übereinstimmen, mit der Sie sich kürzlich bei Ihrem Konto angemeldet haben.

Veröffentlichen Sie nicht Ihre IP-Adresse. Wir können es sehen.

I suppose merging stats could be done? If both accounts are his.
Hi,
I forgot my In game passwort name: (oodeluxe)

Nova_kiim

Hi my last name was Nova_kiim and i think i have changed it to Mugen but i dont dont know my password now

ADMIN: Not the account owner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Infamous

If you have forgotten your in-game SFSE server password, you may request a reset here.

You simply need to tell us your in-game name. In order for us to maintain account security, we cannot reset your password unless we can verify you are the legitimate owner of this account. The only reliable way to do this is by your IP address. Your current IP address must match (one of) the last IP address(es) used to login to your account recently.

Do not to post your IP address. We can see it.
HI,IAm an old player playing after like more then 2 years and i forget my password My Id is : SuperFlicky

MV: Sorted.

Apple

If you have forgotten your in-game SFSE server password, you may request a reset here.

You simply need to tell us your in-game name. In order for us to maintain account security, we cannot reset your password unless we can verify you are the legitimate owner of this account. The only reliable way to do this is by your IP address. Your current IP address must match (one of) the last IP address(es) used to login to your account recently.

i forgot my password my name is Apple

my ign is: Grigoris_Waltonas i need my password reset

MV: PM Sent

Clumsy

forgot my password and now i need a new temp password to access it back

Username: Clumsy

Kula.

In game name : Kula
lost my password
forgot it I am playing back after a while

erblin

ingame main name : Erblin
forgot my passw.
i have no email passw reset option..

WizarD

I forgot my password.
Name: WizarD_
please help

MV: Player has gained access to account prior to getting assistance.

WizarD

I forgot my password.
Name: WizarD_
please help

MV: Player has gained access to account prior to getting assistance.
no
i set to automatic login, so im logged in. but i dont know my password.
please send me my password in message

MV: Resolved

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
My game name is Abdul i forget my password plz recover it
The "Abdul" account has 10xp, so I don't think this is your account. I see that you tried to login under [MOB]Abdul today. After narrowing down name-change results I came to two accounts, [MOB]Soul and [MOB]Goku. Are either of these your account? The [MOB]Soul account previously used the names Abdul_ & [DS]Abdul, and was registered in 2018.