Password Reset Requests

kannanzop

If you have forgotten your in-game SFSE server password, you may request a reset here.

You simply need to tell us your in-game name. In order for us to maintain account security, we cannot reset your password unless we can verify you are the legitimate owner of this account. The only reliable way to do this is by your IP address. Your current IP address must match (one of) the last IP address(es) used to login to your account recently.

Do not to post your IP address. We can see it.
i have forgot my account password pls reset it account name "Kannanzop"

Fedy

Se hai dimenticato la password del server SFSE nel gioco, puoi richiedere un ripristino qui.

Devi semplicemente dirci il tuo nome nel gioco. Per consentirci di mantenere la sicurezza dell'account, non possiamo reimpostare la tua password a meno che non possiamo verificare che tu sia il proprietario di questo account. L'unico modo affidabile per farlo è tramite il tuo indirizzo IP. Il tuo attuale indirizzo IP deve corrispondere (uno degli) ultimi indirizzi IP utilizzati per accedere al tuo account di recente.

Non pubblicare il tuo indirizzo IP. Possiamo vedere.
ITA: Ciao, ho dimenticato la mia pasword del server, se potete ripristinarla perfavore, il mio nick in game e Fedy.
ENG: Hello, I forgot my server pasword, if you can restore it please, my nick in game and Fedy.

Kostas: pending

Last edited by a moderator:

XFARHANHAN

If you have forgotten your in-game SFSE server password, you may request a reset here.

You simply need to tell us your in-game name. In order for us to maintain account security, we cannot reset your password unless we can verify you are the legitimate owner of this account. The only reliable way to do this is by your IP address. Your current IP address must match (one of) the last IP address(es) used to login to your account recently.

Hello

Hello i forgot my password, i wanna reset it, in game name is XFARHANHAN, thanks

Drago

Guys, I havent found any information how to register - I join the server, it says Im already registered (I havent registered anywhere, just here on the forums to ask the question. I havent found any information in the FAQ, nor the forum how to register. So please help me out

Metaphor

New Deathmatcher of the Year | 2019
VIP
Guys, I havent found any information how to register - I join the server, it says Im already registered (I havent registered anywhere, just here on the forums to ask the question. I havent found any information in the FAQ, nor the forum how to register. So please help me out
Then someone is already registered with same name you want to register so server says account is already registered. you can register with different nickname.

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
Corrent, the account is already registered. However, I can free the name since last seen in October 2017 and 2 hours of gameplay. Reply here or PM me if you agree.

Oziil

Greetings! I do not remember my user password nor username but last time as I remember it was OziiL or 5milesaway. I would like to reset the password

wadi

hello my username is laith and i wanna reset my pass

Demian_Lopez

Hola quiero recuperar mi cuenta por la cual olvidé mi contraseña.. el nombre es "Demian_Lopz"

ADMIN: Done

Blaze_B

Hi, I forgot my password for SAMP and I need help. Nickname: Blaze

It has been years since I last logged in.

Onehanded

Nickname: onehandedfather

I changed my password yesterday and forgot it, would be nice if a mod resets my password for me

MV: PM sent