Password Reset Requests

S4G4L

If you have forgotten your in-game SFSE server password, you may request a reset here.

You simply need to tell us your in-game name. In order for us to maintain account security, we cannot reset your password unless we can verify you are the legitimate owner of this account. The only reliable way to do this is by your IP address. Your current IP address must match (one of) the last IP address(es) used to login to your account recently.

Do not to post your IP address. We can see it.
In game name: S4G4L
forgot my password

Kostas: Done

Last edited by a moderator:

Pua Soong Cheng

If you have forgotten your in-game SFSE server password, you may request a reset here.

You simply need to tell us your in-game name. In order for us to maintain account security, we cannot reset your password unless we can verify you are the legitimate owner of this account. The only reliable way to do this is by your IP address. Your current IP address must match (one of) the last IP address(es) used to login to your account recently.

Do not to post your IP address. We can see it.
Hello I want forgot my password in sfse “Mr.Lim”

Luis: new password sent.

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
I forgot my old accounts password, the name is "Alexei"
alexei account was last seen in 13 February 2018 and it seems like it belongs to another person (country differs). However there is Alexeii account under your IP that has 31 seconds of gameplay. Your main account which is Alexei_Wilson has 7 hours of gameplay.

Let me know which of your two accounts do you want me to reset the password of and/or free "alexei" name.

Cbugezzz

Hello , i forget my ingame password , my name is CbugEzz
Thankss and i havent joined from long time ago hyped to back :):)

Kostas: done

StarK

hello, after the server changed the ip i join with the new one and my password wont work, my name in game is PaInN its actually painn not palnn.
king regards.

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
hello, after the server changed the ip i join with the new one and my password wont work, my name in game is PaInN its actually painn not palnn.
king regards.
Hey Olifer,

Your main account is PaIiN (paiin with lowercase letters to avoid mistakes). The account you mentioned (Painn) is again yours but was registered in 09 February 2021. If you still have problems logging in, let me know.

Kazenights

Hello, I forgot my in-game password. The name it's the same as this one, "Kazenights"
Thanks

Kostas: done

StarK

Hey Olifer,

Your main account is PaIiN (paiin with lowercase letters to avoid mistakes). The account you mentioned (Painn) is again yours but was registered in 09 February 2021. If you still have problems logging in, let me know.
Thank you, you can delete the alt acc C0MBaT now, to avoid mistakes its c0mbat