Password Reset Requests

bear

Server Owner
If you have forgotten your in-game SFSE server password, you may request a reset here.

You simply need to tell us your in-game name. In order for us to maintain account security, we cannot reset your password unless we can verify you are the legitimate owner of this account. The only reliable way to do this is by your IP address. Your current IP address must match (one of) the last IP address(es) used to login to your account recently.

Do not post your IP address. We can see it.

Last edited:
Hello, I forgot my in-game password, I have played for 497 days but then I lost my computer and I forgot my password, my name is " MojangProgrammer " if is possible can be reset pls?
Thanks

BEAR: Done

Last edited by a moderator:

sbour

my ign is sbour and i forget my password anyway to get it back ?
//edit: i remembered my password ty :D

Luis: user remembered password.

Neap42O

If you have forgotten your in-game SFSE server password, you may request a reset here.

You simply need to tell us your in-game name. In order for us to maintain account security, we cannot reset your password unless we can verify you are the legitimate owner of this account. The only reliable way to do this is by your IP address. Your current IP address must match (one of) the last IP address(es) used to login to your account recently.

Do not to post your IP address. We can see it.
erm i have forgotten the pw..

AlanNoes: Taking care of

[ND]gbsfoof

I also forgot my password i played on this server long time ago [in game name: [ND]gbsfoof

Kostas: Done

MANTECA

Do not to post your IP address. We can see it.pr

vidhu

HELP!! I forgot the password of my account "sanitiser" what can i do? i have 50m and 12hours+ gametime and score in that ac. what can i do now??

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
HELP!! I forgot the password of my account "sanitiser" what can i do? i have 50m and 12hours+ gametime and score in that ac. what can i do now??
sanitiser was the old name, then you changed to X7_sanitiser_vidhu which has 17 hours. There are a couple of more accounts but with less than 4 hours so which one do you want us to reset the password of?

kilani

hey i forgot my password; username: Kilani