SERVER Parkour 5 race partially (un)listed

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Description (in few words): The race Parkour 5 seems to be in rotation in some ways and out of rotation in others

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible:
Yesterday, I wanted to race Parkour 5, so I bought it using /buyrace. It was added to the race queue (/rq) but the next race to start was a random one, instead of Parkour 5. Setting Parkour 5 as the next race using an admin command (thanks Eighty!) gave the same result. (See first 2 screenshots below)
Today, I tried buying Parkour 5 again. However, the race was no longer listed in /racerecords or /buyrace. Some other races, notably Parkour 3 and Parkour 6, were also missing. (See last screenshot below)
Meanwhile, the website lists all of these races. For example, see the page for Parkour 5 and the race list. On _@lonewolf.'s profile, it says he still holds the record for Parkour 5.

Steps to replicate (if possible): All of the above and below

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here):
Yesterday, when I bought Parkour 5 using /buyrace, it was added to the queue (/rq), but the next race was a random one:

WhIl1A4.png

After seeing that, Eighty set the next race to be Parkour 5 using an admin command. The result was the same:

oFjfZII.png

Today, I couldn't even find Parkour 5 listed in /racerecords or /buyrace:

GVC8zB5.png

Desired Reward (see here): Minor

Bassam

VIP
Former Staff
Eighty might've notified adlude about the problem and adlude removed the race from the lists until they fix the bug

I think the record still shows up on the player's page if the race was removed from rot but I might be wrong