SERVER No C-Bug allowed deathmatch

Adis

Server Staff
I'm suggesting to add deathmatch arenas with no cbug allowed(battlefield and deagle), not all players are good at cbugging so of course when someone comes with great cbugging skills, joins, wipes out all players, and of course what will happen is that all players are gonna leave because they can't compete with them. I think that this would be awesome and always wondered if it's possible on this server

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
Players can still join the non-cbug deathmatch and cbug when no admins are online or admins are AFK. In my opinion, creating a /privdm makes you having control over the players that don't comply with your rules but I understand that not many may join it.

EDIT: Just to clarify, @Adis means a deathmatch with anti-cbug. When people try to cbug, it can freeze them to stop the action which in that case it is a nice and possible suggestion.

Last edited:

nekko

Former Staff
Exatly as Kostas said, you can still create a private deathmatch which still allows you to get score for a kill. Creating new useless DM minigames just doesn't feel right.