My first video: SF-SE Stunt Wars

AlmegAlmeg

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2020
VIP
Former Staff
So after I saw KompoT's and Joep's stunt wars videos I wanted to make one my own.
Please, I'm not a great stunter so there won't be HARD stunts here I did it only for fun so take it easy on me,
Also I didn't edit a video for too many years so this was a great chance to refresh my skills so it came out a bit lame.... :cool:
Enjoy.

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
Gotta agree with Sloth here - clean edits will always be nice. It's easy to make an enjoyable video by just syncing bumps/landings with the song while using very simple & clean transitions. Imo, the most important part about editing is the colors of the video as it sets the theme/vibe.. you might be interested in messing around with weather + editing CC if you do another video!

Cool vid

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
Just do what you think is best when editing, when i'm editing videos (granted my gaming videos are different to stunt videos) I just find the funny moments, similar to you, just find the stunts you think work best!

Great video by the way!

AlmegAlmeg

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2020
VIP
Former Staff
Gotta agree with Sloth here - clean edits will always be nice. It's easy to make an enjoyable video by just syncing bumps/landings with the song while using very simple & clean transitions. Imo, the most important part about editing is the colors of the video as it sets the theme/vibe.. you might be interested in messing around with weather + editing CC if you do another video!

Cool vid
Thank you for the tip Mad. I'll try to play with it around in my next vid, and I'd like to take few tips from you :D