PROCESSED Make Donation payment system available on another platform than Paypal(Skrill,Neteller,Wise direct debit etc)

WhiteDayz

Hello Everyone,
Unsupported Countries(Donation via Paypal)
IMG_20211118_124707.JPG
I was a regular player and then won a VIP in PotME(Player of he Month Event) contest and awarded a 1 month vips but i want to keep the vip(because its cool to have privworld) and trying to help the server so I managed to go with permanent vip and after the checkout it say my countries aren't supported(I try both with paypal and without paypal account),so I was thinking if someone can make another donation via another platform or via debit/credit card directly so that I can donate with ease.

List of countries don't support Paypal

• Afghanistan
  • Albania
  • American Samoa
  • Angola
  • Anguilla
  • Antigua And Barbuda
  • Armenia
  • Aruba
  • Azerbaijan
  • Bahamas
  • Bangladesh
  • Belarus
  • Benin
  • Bhutan
  • Bolivia
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • British Virgin Islands
  • Brunei
  • Burkina Faso
  • Burma (Myanmar)
  • Burundi
  • Cambodia
  • Cameroon
  • Cape Verde
  • Cayman Islands
  • Central African Republic
  • Chad
  • Chile
  • China
  • Colombia
  • Comoros
  • Congo, Democratic Republic of
  • Cook Islands
  • Costa Rica
  • Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
  • Crimea
  • Cuba
  • Djibouti
  • Dominican Republic
  • Ecuador
  • Egypt
  • El Salvador
  • Eritrea
  • Ethiopia
  • Falkland Islands
  • Gabon Republic
  • Gambia
  • Gaza & West Bank
  • Georgia
  • Ghana
  • Guam
  • Guinea
  • Guinea-Bissau
  • Guyana
  • Haiti
  • Honduras
  • India
  • Indonesia
  • Iran
  • Iraq
  • Jamaica
  • Kenya
  • Kiribati
  • Kyrgyzstan
  • Laos
  • Lebanon
  • Lesotho
  • Liberia
  • Lybia
  • Macedonia
  • Madagascar
  • Maldives
  • Mali
  • Marshall Islands
  • Mauritania
  • Mayotte
  • Micronesia, Federated States of
  • Moldova
  • Mongolia
  • Montenegro
  • Montserrat
  • Mozambique
  • Myanmar (Burma)
  • Namibia
  • Nauru
  • Nepal
  • Netherlands Antilles
  • Nicaragua
  • Niger
  • Nigeria
  • Niue
  • Norfolk Island
  • North Korea
  • Pakistan
  • Palestinian Territory
  • Papua New Guinea
  • Paraguay
  • Pitcairn Islands
  • Rwanda
  • Saint Helena
  • Saint Pierre and Miquelon
  • Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
  • Samoa
  • Sao Tome and Principe
  • Serbia and Montenegro
  • Sierra Leone
  • Slovenia
  • Solomon Islands
  • Somalia
  • Sri Lanka
  • Sudan
  • Suriname
  • Svalbard and Jan Mayen
  • Swaziland
  • Syria
  • Tajikistan
  • Tanzania
  • Timor-Leste
  • Togo
  • Tonga
  • Trinidad and Tobago
  • Tunisia
  • Turkmenistan
  • Tuvalu
  • Uganda
  • Ukraine
  • Unicornia Just Seeing if You're Reading
  • Uzbekistan
  • Vanuatu
  • Venezuela
  • Vietnam
  • Wallis and Futuna Islands
  • Yemen
  • Zambia
  • Zimbabwe
Note: If the Issue has been Discusses before,this post can be removed without notice

Metaphor

New Deathmatcher of the Year | 2019
VIP
Hey i would like to donate to you since you want to help the server but its not supported in my country (Georgia) as well. I hope problem will be fixed and you will find a way to help SF-SE with your posibilities.

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
We are always looking for other ways to allow players to donate as it helps out in so many ways.

Unsure if this would help.

bear

Server Owner
Howdy @Killoxzy,

SFSE costs hundreds of dollars a year to keep online (virtual environment, domain, hosted tab, forum software, etc) and so your interest in donating is most appreciated — thank you! :)

This is an annoyance as there have been dozens of people in the last year alone who've wanted to donate, but cannot due to PayPal country restrictions.

The problem is finding an additional gateway that does what we want it to do.

I see you mentioned Skrill, Neteller, and Wise as possibilities. Do you have hands on experience with any of these? Let's say we implemented one of them, would any be an option for you personally to donate?

The other issue we have is finding a merchant that allows for withdrawals to a bank account. It's not much help if we can accept payment on a platform but can't withdraw it (as all of our upstream providers accept PayPal and/or Credit/Debit card exclusively). Currency exchange is an option but isn't really ideal.

TIA!

WhiteDayz

Howdy @Killoxzy,

SFSE costs hundreds of dollars a year to keep online (virtual environment, domain, hosted tab, forum software, etc) and so your interest in donating is most appreciated — thank you! :)

This is an annoyance as there have been dozens of people in the last year alone who've wanted to donate, but cannot due to PayPal country restrictions.

The problem is finding an additional gateway that does what we want it to do.

I see you mentioned Skrill, Neteller, and Wise as possibilities. Do you have hands on experience with any of these? Let's say we implemented one of them, would any be an option for you personally to donate?

The other issue we have is finding a merchant that allows for withdrawals to a bank account. It's not much help if we can accept payment on a platform but can't withdraw it (as all of our upstream providers accept PayPal and/or Credit/Debit card exclusively). Currency exchange is an option but isn't really ideal.

TIA!
-Thread-I see you mentioned Skrill, Neteller, and Wise as possibilities. Do you have hands on experience with any of these? Let's say we implemented one of them, would any be an option for you personally to donate?-Thread-
-I do have experience with Neteller and Wise as I used them to transfer my money to my friends all the time but as suggestions to make the player from unsupported countries to donate to the server any way they can,unsure this would help but can I donate via credit card or debit card as my countries support both Neteller and Wise and even Online Banking
-Can I donate in another way I can?
-Sorry for the late reply Im a hardworking man 12hrs a day at work

WhiteDayz

Hey i would like to donate to you since you want to help the server but its not supported in my country (Georgia) as well. I hope problem will be fixed and you will find a way to help SF-SE with your posibilities.
Thanks bud :),hope it will be fixed soon too

bear

Server Owner
-Thread-I see you mentioned Skrill, Neteller, and Wise as possibilities. Do you have hands on experience with any of these? Let's say we implemented one of them, would any be an option for you personally to donate?-Thread-
-I do have experience with Neteller and Wise as I used them to transfer my money to my friends all the time but as suggestions to make the player from unsupported countries to donate to the server any way they can,unsure this would help but can I donate via credit card or debit card as my countries support both Neteller and Wise and even Online Banking
-Can I donate in another way I can?
-Sorry for the late reply Im a hardworking man 12hrs a day at work

Understood. I'm looking into Neteller and Wise as possibilities, I'll make a forum thread if something comes of it.

Thank you! :)