Madvillayo's Stunting Guide

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
Nqsb3aL.jpg

sup y'all. this is a stunting guide created by me for your own experience. since stunting caught up on the server sometime last year, I figured this was something important to put up.

it's worth mentioning that the points where the video pauses is meant for you to also pause to fully digest what the section is saying. with that said, the best learning experience is in-game, so go out there & stunt!

Speed

This video will teach you the best speed methods for stunting.

Notes:
Tapping down arrow whilst performing a wheelie with a Mountain Bike will increase the top speed by 10-20kph.
Tapping the up arrow while your bike is in air will provide extra distance / height that you wouldn't get otherwise.
Popping a motorbike's front tire helps maintain a higher speed when you turn while radding, as well as lowering your RAD.

Bike Bumps

This video covers motorbike bump methods, along with BMX bike bumps.

Car Bumps

This video covers all basic car bump methods.

Notes:
Popping your front tires with car curbbumps can help lower the vehicle's height so you can bump curbs that are not bumpable otherwise.

Wallrides

This video covers the basic motorbike wallrides.

Grinds

This video covers the basic grind, also known as balancing your bike on a fence.

Precisions

This video will teach you how to properly land on small objects called precisions.

Grabs

This video will teach you fallgrabs and airgrabs, which are stylish looking stunts where you grab your bike mid-air.

Stuntwar Terminology:
CB: Curbbump
DB: Dropbump
WR: Wallride

Thank you for taking your time to go over my guide, I worked hard on it for the goal that some people can learn some new methods of stunting. I'll also be willing to teach you in-game, just hit me up.

Coming soon(?): Car wallrides if requested

Last edited:

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
bump w/ permission, fixed the post cause it's been only one video on the guide for who knows how long. check the rest if you haven't!