Lost account stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dav1d

Hi,
OK so basically I recently registered on this server and my username is Dav1d, now 5 minutes ago when I tried to login to the server it asked me to register I was confused and did so, and I think some bug accrued because now there are literally two accounts of the same name I really don't understand how could this happen and I'm asking if someone could recover my stats or find out what happen ? Thanks.
Screenshot001.jpg

Dav1d

My original account is Dav1d Register ID: 42449, The 43755 was the account that I made few minutes ago.
And now when I try to login to my account its logging me in on this 43755 account not the original one.

Last edited:

nekko

Former Staff
I've pmed you with your ingame nickname, you didnt lose your stats, you simply forgot your new nickname.

Dav1d

I've pmed you with your ingame nickname, you didnt lose your stats, you simply forgot your new nickname.
ah Yes, I see now, I changed my name but for some reason it wasn't updated in /gang members list so I thought it was something else. Thanks :)

Kondor

sorry for replying but mind if anyone tells me the name of this cool gang with such aesthetic ranks?

Status
Not open for further replies.