Joining eXesive?

dakii

Funniest Member of the Year | 2021 & 2022
Want to join eXesive?

This is the place for you!

To be a member of eXesive you must reply to this thread.

In order to join eXesive you must follow some requirements

The requirements are listed below:

Must have over 50 hours and over 500 XP in-game.

Must be good at atleast anything, we do not specifically require a player to be good at DMing, but if you are, this is excellent! :D

The questions you need to answer in order to apply to join eXesive are listed below:

How much do you have: XP, Time Online, and what is your K/D Ratio?

Do you know the rules of the SFSE server?

What are you good at?(Racing, Drifting, DMing..etc.)

How old are you?

Where are you from?​

Why do you want to join the clan?

Reply to this thread with this input:

In-Game Name: Your in-game name

Q:
A:

Q:
A:

Until you answer all the questions as listed upwards.

The clan also has a discord server, to join you must follow this invite, if not a member of the clan you'll be kicked and banned out of the discord server.
https://discord.gg/v3Y2ufD
PS: If the discord invite does not work, notify me immediately.

eXesiveLogo.jpg

A tag is not mandatory, but if you are willing to have one, it is [X].

When I see your post about joining the gang, I will reply with a ACCEPTED or a DENIED along with a reason of my decision.

Last edited:

AlanNeos

VIP
Former Staff
In-Game Name: BloodR1ng

How much do you have: XP, Time Online, and what is your K/D Ratio?

XP: Over 37K Online time: 902 hours+ K/D Ratio: 1.28

Do you know the rules of the SFSE server? I sure do!

What are you good at?(Racing, Drifting, DMing..etc.) Good at all of them, but mostly DMing.

How old are you? 17.

Where are you from? Israel.

And lastly..

Why do you want to join the clan? I believe that this clan may have a future and I want to be a part of it!

dakii

You have been ACCEPTED and are welcome in the clan, we wish you a happy stay!

Reason: I have both DMed you and raced you in the past, you are exquisit at everything, I saw a BloodR1ng the first day I joined this server, even then you amazed me with your skills, since now you've only improved,I'm going to risk it and say some may call me desperate here, considering you are a Head Admin, but in the end, you are generally a good person and a good player overall, the rank you have doesn't do any difference.

If you would like to, you are free to join the clan's discord server! Link: https://discord.gg/v3Y2ufD

Last edited by a moderator:

Shaan

Member of the Year | 2020
Server Staff
In-Game Name: $haan

How much do you have: XP, Time Online, and what is your K/D Ratio? XP=7682 Time Online=82 Hours K/D Ratio= 1.11

Do you know the rules of the SFSE server? Yes, I know the rules of the SFSE server.

What are you good at?(Racing, Drifting, DMing..etc.) Actually I like both racing and dming.

How old are you? 13

Where are you from? India

And lastly..

Why do you want to join the clan? I want to join this clan because I like this clan and I find this clan as a family.

dakii

Reason: I have raced you once or twice, you were good! When I 1v1'ed you, I actually expected less than from what I've seen, you are probably one of the better players that will join this clan. I look forward to our future endeavours and see great future for you!

If you would like to, you are free to join the clan's discord server! Link: https://discord.gg/v3Y2ufD

Herobrine

Your In Game Name:iHonors

How much do you have: XP, Time Online, and what is your K/D Ratio? XP- 3237 ONLINE- 98 hours ratio- 0.72

Do you know the rules of the SFSE server? Yes i know rules goodly

What are you good at?(Racing, Drifting, DMing..etc.) Racing Drifing Dming

How old are you? 9 but i am pro

And lastly..

Why do you want to join the clan? Beacuse i like this clan and my brother is here and its is so cool gang :)

AlanNeos

VIP
Former Staff
Your In Game Name:iHonors

How much do you have: XP, Time Online, and what is your K/D Ratio? XP- 3237 ONLINE- 98 hours ratio- 0.72

Do you know the rules of the SFSE server? Yes i know rules goodly

What are you good at?(Racing, Drifting, DMing..etc.) Racing Drifing Dming

How old are you? 9 but i am pro

And lastly..

Why do you want to join the clan? Beacuse i like this clan and my brother is here and its is so cool gang :)
I've seen your attitude after leaving MOB and to be honest you disappointed me, it was horrible. I wouldn't expect something like that from you.
So if you get accepted here and leave later on will you act the same? I wouldn't risk it.

Herobrine

I leave mob becz he was inviting noobs and i din't even disapointed you MOB attack our zones when we defend they started insulting me and when they defend they laugh at me! and even this is my permanent gang and if i get rejected you will lose me and no one will apply in this gang

Herobrine

Blood i just came here to join this gang loyally i not came to fight with you so blood take ur decision and tell to Dakii quickly because much time has taked to accept me or reject so take your decision and tell to daki!

dakii

You have been DENIED to join our clan, good luck next time! You may apply again after a month has passed.

I will have to agree with @BloodR1ng here because I saw what's your attitude like, and personaly I wouldn't want someone like that in my clan! However you are good at DMing, not as good as your older brother, but still, good! If you were to be calmer, we would have accepted you with open hands, but since your attitude is like that, I had to deny your application. Good luck with your future endeavours. :)

Kondor

Do you know the rules of the SFSE server: Definetly
What are you good at?(Racing, Drifting, DMing..etc.) Deathmatching

How old are you? 17

Where are you from? Tunisia (aka French arab)

And lastly..

Why do you want to join the clan: Part of why I join, is that because I never found a perfect gang to join, all gangs I joined were mostly disbanded. And had their leaders banned and got inactive. To summarize, I want to be a part of this gang because its members are my close frends, and I'm willing to give this gang a good influence.
PS: yes I'm inactive but I join in the weeknds. Hope that won't be a factor in denying my application.
Thanks for reading :)

dakii

Reason: Ah, Kondor, where do I start with you, is a member of SFSE for as long as I know it. I didn't DM you a lot, but when I did, I saw that you are a fish too big to let loose because of inactivity. I personally am excited to see what will you bring for the gang and what will our future endeavours look like, but definetly, it's going to be good. When you can, join ingame and I'll invite you.

Goku

In Game Name : []Goku

How much do you have XP : 32k and above then it. Time Online : 488 hours . What is your K/D Ratio : 0.89

Do you know the rules of SF-SE Server? : Yes i know.

What are you Good at? (Racing,Drifting,DMing...etc) Im good in all of these but im better in racing

How Old Are you? 14.

Where are you from? Pakistan.

and Lastly...

Why Do you want to join the clan? I like your clan that's why i wont to join it.

dakii

You have been ACCEPTED to join the clan, we wish you a happy stay!

Goku, good at DM'ing, still haven't raced you though but I would love too! :D

FauzanPZ

In-Game Name : BwoahMini
XP : 10.5k
Total Online : 123 hours.
K/D Ratio : 0.76
What are you good at : I can do DM for a bit. But, Racing is what i do here.
How old are you : 18
Where are you from : Indonesia

Why do you want to join the clan : I'm looking for a new challenge here. I hope i can find one right here.

dakii

You have been ACCEPTED to join the clan, we wish you a happy stay!

Mini, oh, Mini, there's nothing for me to say, other than, to mention your racing skills, they are admirable. But about the DM'ing part, it is perfectly okay, not everyone HAS to be good at DM'ing, if you are good at racing, which I can strongly confirm, then you should race instead of DM. Only positive words for you, I am yet to learn a bad thing about you, which, I don't think will happen.

crankey

Former Staff
In-Game Name : Crankey.

XP : 3758

Time Online : 112 Hours.

K/D Ratio : 0.61

Do you know the rules of the SFSE Server? : Yes I do.

What are you good at? : I can do some sawns, but I'm better at racing and drifting.

How old are you? : I am 15.

Where are you from? : I am from Indonesia.

Why do you want to join the clan? : Because I want to find a suitable gang to join, and I also want have fun with other gang-mates!