immersion ft. joep and madvillayo

Slothy

VIP
Former Staff
Very nice all three of you! My favorite stunt would have to be at 2:54, but all of them were very nice in my opinion! :D

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
hey that's me :cool:

thanks for the invite, it was fun to land some stuff for the vid! cool stuff from both of you two, especially liked the variety of ideas - 1:59 was killer with a great execution, maybe a double grind is possible? 1:10 would be cool to top. lots of potential stuntwars here;)

editing wise, pretty clean overall, the timecyc/CC on the daytime clips from Pepega had some really nice colors! I always say that colors are the most important part of a video, if you can make the weather look good, then that's a plus. Good choice of fonts too, I especially liked the "immersion" title text in the intro, what's the font used there?

realized I had some older clips that I could've sent but there's always next time. thanks for the invite!

Pepega

hey that's me :cool:

thanks for the invite, it was fun to land some stuff for the vid! cool stuff from both of you two, especially liked the variety of ideas - 1:59 was killer with a great execution, maybe a double grind is possible? 1:10 would be cool to top. lots of potential stuntwars here;)

editing wise, pretty clean overall, the timecyc/CC on the daytime clips from Pepega had some really nice colors! I always say that colors are the most important part of a video, if you can make the weather look good, then that's a plus. Good choice of fonts too, I especially liked the "immersion" title text in the intro, what's the font used there?

realized I had some older clips that I could've sent but there's always next time. thanks for the invite!
Thanks for participating!
The font called "streamster"

Joep

Nice video, really good for your first. Glad I could help you with adding some stunts. Next time we have to make something bigger with more poeple ;)