Member of the Year | 2020
Server Staff
1_92_473_462_11_89_2_6

Shaan

Member of the Year | 2020
Server Staff
I think I have improved alot :)
1_104_537_520_17_99_4_5

I used to type by using only two fingers. Afterwards I switched to typing with six fingers and it feels a way lot faster than before.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
I used to type by using only two fingers. Afterwards I switched to typing with six fingers
I thought about this for several minutes and I couldn't wrap my head around how one could use any fewer than 8-10 fingers for typing.
2 fingers is like my grandma who only uses her index fingers and has to look at the keyboard to find the keys. But 6? That makes no sense at all.
Truth be told, if you can type 100+ WPM, which is pretty fast, then I don't see a reason to change.

Metaphor

New Deathmatcher of the Year | 2019
VIP
I thought about this for several minutes and I couldn't wrap my head around how one could use any fewer than 8-10 fingers for typing.
2 fingers is like my grandma who only uses her index fingers and has to look at the keyboard to find the keys. But 6? That makes no sense at all.
Truth be told, if you can type 100+ WPM, which is pretty fast, then I don't see a reason to change.
hey sulps, im also typinng with two fingers :D

pokles

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2021
VIP
Some of us were not taught how to type with 8+ fingers...